MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Signing In To Email, Facebook Account.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlff
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N8, N9

PostPosted: Thursday, 19.Jan.2012 20:31    Post subject: Signing In To Email, Facebook Account.   Reply with quote   

Hi guys,
1/ I noticed that everytime I reboot my phone. It will prompt me to sign in to my Yahoo, Gmail & Facebook accounts. I don't recall having to do this with my 1st N9 running on PR1.1. At that time I set up my email accounts under "Mail for Exchange."
2/ This time I set up all my email accounts under "Other mail account" rather than under "Mail for Exchange."
Any difference in doing that?
Cheers mate!
3/ A few days someone mentioned about changing the font size in Mynokiablog & he provided a file to download the font which I cannot retrieve. Do you think is advisable to do that or wait for PR1.2?
Cheers mate!
miglincit
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: N9, N900

PostPosted: Tuesday, 24.Jan.2012 11:25    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I havent changed my settings along with the update, but from time to time i am urged to enter the passwords for different accounts (email, facebook, skype...) by 'random'. No chance to see a pattern.

Thomas
dlff
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: N8, N9

PostPosted: Tuesday, 24.Jan.2012 13:58    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

My 1st N9, I had set all my emails under "Mail for Exchange." In my 2nd N9 I set it all up under "Other mail account." My 1st N9 / PR1.0 had issues with retrieving & sending emails but not anymore with my 2nd N9 / PR1.1
I have not tried setting all my emails under MfE & I don't know if this will solve the self prompting sign-in password of all my accounts.
The PR1.1 is a vast improvement over the previous firmware. Nokia never give Meego a chance to prove itself that it has the potential to be a world beater OS. I have no regrets choosing Meego over Window. Love every minute of it . Cheers mate!
miglincit
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: N9, N900

PostPosted: Friday, 17.Feb.2012 15:38    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I see a pattern in beeing asked for the passwords:

everytime i change the internet-access (eg. from WLAN to UTMS or vice versus) i am asked for my email-, skype and facebook-passwords.

And this is anoying Evil or Very Mad

Thomas
detten
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
16 in 15 posts
Thanks given: 5

Phone: N9

PostPosted: Friday, 17.Feb.2012 20:06    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I don't have the exact same issue as you, but every time I switch between internet connections my gmail account is logged off and shows 'incorrect password'
This issue is supposed to be fixed in PR1.2 according to the bugtracker. Maybe your problem is also related to this bug.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic