MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
gpfce - classic opensource and freeware NES emulator

Go to page  
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hi-ban
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N73, N97

PostPosted: Friday, 18.Dec.2009 05:29    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

i have a N97 and it runs very good. framerate and sound are much better than vampent's emulator. menus work ok, and i have no problem configuring the keys
Kazutoyo
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 1

Phone: Nokia E52

PostPosted: Sunday, 27.Dec.2009 13:42    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I noticed an odd bug in the new SDL release on my E52. Sometimes, seemingly randomly but quite often after a clean boot, it can only read one key at the same time. So in games I can't walk and jump at the same time, cause that's two keys.

However, if I just shut down GPFce and then start ScummVM 1.0.0, shut down that also and restart GPFce, it works and I can use multiple keys.
anangryk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: nokia e71x, nokia 6650

PostPosted: Thursday, 04.Feb.2010 05:08    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

i'm new to this site i cant figure out where i get the file from to put on my computer! help!!! i want this emulator so bad! AnotherGuest said he "just uploaded" blah blah blah but to where?!

thanks!
anangryk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: nokia e71x, nokia 6650

PostPosted: Thursday, 04.Feb.2010 20:51    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

ok i found how to download it but when i try to install it on my nokia e71x it says "unable to install" when i know it works on my phone because i read posts from other people who put it on theirs and it worked. so why wont it work on mine?
(by the way i did go to application manager and software installation IS set on ALL instead of signed only )
whats the problem? HEEEELP!!!!
holinsee
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: E71

PostPosted: Monday, 15.Mar.2010 02:30    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Runs smoothly and fast on my Nokia E71 and gives me so much fun, good job!

By the way, when I play Nintendo's Baseball(1983), while a runner running to the next base, I find I can't cancel it and return to the original base by pressing the B-button and the corresponding Navi-key at the same time. If this can be fixed then everything is perfect to me!!
mastafoo
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokiea E71x

PostPosted: Monday, 24.May.2010 23:56    Post subject: GameGenie or .CHT files in GPfce on my E71x   Reply with quote   

I've installed GPfce and can play any rom I want on my e71x Symbian phone. However, I don't know how to get gamegenie cheats support enabled. I have gg.rom, but have no idea where to put it. I keep getting "gg.rom not found, GG disabled" if I enable gamegenie in the menu. There is an empty folder called cheats...if I put gg.rom in there it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?
fathi-1000
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: nokia 6120c

PostPosted: Saturday, 14.Jan.2012 18:31    Post subject: Re: GameGenie or .CHT files in GPfce on my E71x   Reply with quote   

mastafoo wrote:
I've installed GPfce and can play any rom I want on my e71x Symbian phone. However, I don't know how to get gamegenie cheats support enabled. I have gg.rom, but have no idea where to put it. I keep getting "gg.rom not found, GG disabled" if I enable gamegenie in the menu. There is an empty folder called cheats...if I put gg.rom in there it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

is your phone "e71" supports multiple keys presses ?
for example in "Contra", can you shoot diagonally ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ?
thanks.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: n82

PostPosted: Sunday, 15.Jan.2012 22:44    Post subject: Re: gpfce - classic opensource and freeware NES emulator   Reply with quote   

AnotherGuest wrote:
Hi!
So I just started porting gpfce (fceu optimized with ARM assembler for the GP2x by Notaz and more), yesterday, which is an emulator for the classic NES system.

So far I have something on screen, music playing, but no controls or proper screenhandling implemented. Performancewise I think it will do very good.

This will be an alternative to commercial emus, and of course that means without any support or guarantees. I also intend to release this on the UIQ3 platform.
Hello, this gpfce does not support this game, could you please update the next

My English is not good, please do not mind, gpfce somehow, I reply, thank you, my mailbox is
[Removed]
Trouble to tell the author developed, this method is not running

[Mail address and links removed by moderator BentL]
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

PostPosted: Wednesday, 25.Jan.2012 17:53    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Here is a game with the computer simulator download, many nes files are not run, would you bother, thank you, and if good it sent to my mailbox:s13635289268@hotmail.com

Very pleased to receive your information, I know that 6502 instruction set, usually are used fceuxdsp-1_07 FC with FC VirtuaNES DEBUG changes the game, no home computer, if the phone has such a debugger too perfect, which is the debugger The Download:

Press start + ←, ↑, →, ↓ to move the white ball press select to switch back and kick for power ball I want to: on gpfce the cheat can set the button to switch the window, the debugger can set the key: breakpoints window, then gpfce on my phone is perfect n82
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

PostPosted: Sunday, 29.Jan.2012 18:47    Post subject: Re: gpfce - classic opensource and freeware NES emulator   Reply with quote   

AnotherGuest wrote:
Hi!
So I just started porting gpfce (fceu optimized with ARM assembler for the GP2x by Notaz and more), yesterday, which is an emulator for the classic NES system.

So far I have something on screen, music playing, but no controls or proper screenhandling implemented. Performancewise I think it will do very good.

This will be an alternative to commercial emus, and of course that means without any support or guarantees. I also intend to release this on the UIQ3 platform.
This is the source PC emulatorVirtuaNESsrc086a
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

PostPosted: Saturday, 10.Mar.2012 21:05    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Our Chinese symbian forum have been using your software, I will support you in silence
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Go to page  
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic