MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
together.jolla.com looks for moderators

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Jolla Sailfish OS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naytsyrhc
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
43 in 43 posts
Thanks given: 115

Phone: History [/// R380s, SE P800, SE P910i, SE M600i, Nokia E71, Nokia N9, Jolla 1], Current [Sony Xperia X Compact SFOS]

PostPosted: Thursday, 16.Jan.2014 17:43    Post subject: together.jolla.com looks for moderators   Reply with quote   

See: Doing it together. Community moderators/contributors wanted!

eric@together.jolla.com wrote:

Dear Community Members,

First of all, thank you all for the awesome level of contribution and engagement here in together!
We would like to engage you even further into our vision of Doing It Together.
It's time for us to offer ways and means to contribute based on your interests and expertise.

Granting you moderator rights means you will have an extensive toolbox to monitor the posts and act on them.
In other words, have more control to organise, modify, erase and keep the data always relevant.
You will receive a specific badge (a little star!) visible on your profile so other users can understand your role.
Beyond all the extra actions the role allows you, I think it is important to underline that our intention is to build and shape t.j.c to fulfill a broad array of user expectations.

Guidelines, tutorials, collaborative kick-offs...

Your karma points should already give an idea on how you have been contributing and your activity and posts demonstrate your attitude.

I already have in mind a set of possible candidates but to be fair, I think than rather nomination, a collegial decision is more appropriate.
If you feel like you would blossom in such a role, please post and answer below including a short explanation on who you are, which area(s) you're interested in, and how you can contribute to it.
We will then have a chance to vote on each proposal and select 3 candidates (the amount will increase as we grow).

Hope to hear soon from you!

Kind regards, Eric

Wouldn't that be something you, Michal, should do? Of course I don't mean to push you to some extra work, but I think, that you are really the right one for that. Compared to the volunteering "First one" you have much more experience.

The following users say THANKS! for this post: Camelus

Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1096 in 698 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Thursday, 16.Jan.2014 19:27    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

He said that they already have "a set of possible candidates" in mind... And as I offered them my help several times and they never needed it, I doubt it would look different this time and I don't want to be disappointed once again. I told them many times that I would love to help, so I guess that if they ever need me they can simply send me an email.
naytsyrhc
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
43 in 43 posts
Thanks given: 115

Phone: History [/// R380s, SE P800, SE P910i, SE M600i, Nokia E71, Nokia N9, Jolla 1], Current [Sony Xperia X Compact SFOS]

PostPosted: Friday, 17.Jan.2014 11:13    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Well, you have been proposed by @spyder (don't know if he/she has an account here too). I voted for you Very Happy
spyder81
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
17 in 12 posts
Thanks given: 20

Phone: 31648778428

PostPosted: Friday, 17.Jan.2014 14:50    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Yes, I have proposed Michal for the job. I hope he is not angry at me-). I think that Michal is one of best kandidates for the job. Just like I wrote in the message on together: he has so many years of experience in running/moderating succesfull websites and is someone who loves Symbian, MeeGo and now Jolla. One year ago he wrote good things about Jolla and about the situation on focusing on ACL. His name deserves to bo written on together.
spyder81
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
17 in 12 posts
Thanks given: 20

Phone: 31648778428

PostPosted: Wednesday, 26.Feb.2014 16:04    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Twenty one vots for Michal. Not bad at all:-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Jolla Sailfish OS All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic