MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Nokia Beta Labs to be discontinued on September 5, 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BentL

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
481 in 353 posts
Thanks given: 110

Phone: N9, N900, E90, 9300i, 9300, 9210

PostPosted: Tuesday, 02.Sep.2014 10:46    Post subject: Nokia Beta Labs to be discontinued on September 5, 2014   Reply with quote   

Nokia Beta Labs will be discontinued on September 5, 2014, see blog post. Excerpt:
    Beta trials for Lumia apps to continue at new site
    That’s right. We’re moving.

Beginning this month we will start hosting all new beta trials for Lumia apps at a new site, based on services provided by UserVoice. You can preview that site at http://lumiabetaapps.uservoice.com.

That site will be the new home for beta trials for Lumia apps. There you will find info about ongoing trials, instructions to install beta apps, and notes about app features and known issues. And for each beta app there is a feedback forum where you can give feedback about the apps, vote on others’ feedback, and interact with the teams developing the apps.

Trialing beta apps with our most passionate lead users remains a key phase of our product development and helps us to build better products. By switching to a new site built on the UserVoice service we focus on what’s most important – gathering feedback and interacting with people testing our apps – while at the same time simplify the end-to-end experience of participating in beta trials.

The Nokia Beta Labs site that is now available at http://betalabs.nokia.com will be discontinued on September 5, 2014, and all links to the betalabs.nokia.com domain will redirect to the new site. All content hosted at the Nokia Beta Labs site will no longer be available after the site is discontinued. However, many of the trials ongoing now at Nokia Beta Labs will continue at the new site and you will be able to continue giving feedback and interacting there.
So now is the time to save anything of interest. It is not possible to search directly for Nokia N9 applications, but blog posts related to the Nokia N9 can be searched as follows:

https://betalabs.nokia.com/search/node/Nokia%20N9

--
Bent Laursen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic