MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Looking for Nokia N950

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Buy / sell / exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbenj
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: HTC Desire C

PostPosted: Tuesday, 12.May.2015 17:36    Post subject: Looking for Nokia N950   Reply with quote   

Hello, I am an student of IT in the Czech Rep.. I am looking for new phone (now I have an HTC Desire C). I choose the Nokia N950 because I want to be an developer and the keyboard is awesome. Also I am an Nokia fan. I need the phone for eg. phoning, texting, checking and writing emails...

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE NOKIA N950. N950 COULD BE USED BUT IN QUITE GOOD CONDITION (WITH ACCESSORIES AND BOX). SHIPPING VIA DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS, GEIS,...

Send me your offers to afw.dev[at]email.cz, pleas.

Thank You very much

ravirdv
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: E51

PostPosted: Wednesday, 02.Sep.2015 11:41    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Please check this ebay listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nokia-N950-developer-device-Meego-Harmattan-/2 52077725860

let me know in case you need more information.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Buy / sell / exchange All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic