MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
New Nokia phones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camelus
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
8 in 7 posts
Thanks given: 61

Phone: E61i, E90, P990, E51, N95, E71, E7

PostPosted: Tuesday, 13.Dec.2016 22:29    Post subject: New Nokia phones   Reply with quote   

I wonder which forum section is appropriate for this.
@Michal - please move it wherever you think it's correct

https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones
https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/nokia-150#

Quote:
Software platform: Nokia Series 30+

Did they dig up series 40 platform and made some refinement?
N/A
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thanks received:
30 in 26 posts
Thanks given: 20

Phone: N/A

PostPosted: Thursday, 15.Dec.2016 17:14    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

"Series 40" transformed into "Asha" and was sold to Microsoft, and then Microsoft sold/donated it to HMD Global & Foxconn and Nokia licensed the brand rights for phones & tablets also to HMD and there we have an initial Nokia phone portfolio for HMD. Next there'll be HMD/Foxconn Android phones labeled "Nokia".
Sarbey
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: +374533389

PostPosted: Friday, 23.Dec.2016 16:56    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I guess the first one.
symcipo
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Xiaomi

PostPosted: Sunday, 12.Feb.2017 18:35    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

The master has returned! Nokia 3310 is proud of Nokia's new phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic