MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
How to transfer ALL contacts/calender to the iphone...

Go to page
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS Series 80 Communicators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceroberts75
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
79 in 45 posts
Thanks given: 40

Phone: n9, n900, e90, 5800, e71-1, 9500, 7710, 2660

PostPosted: Monday, 22.Jun.2009 08:52    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

i would suggest syncing from the 9300 to the outlook and then from the outlook to the n97.

i would also imagine that there will be some issues you will run into as there were much more abilitites on the s80 version then the s60 regarding the contacts.

for me, personally, i did not use the contacts to the most flexibility until after i recieved the e90...then spend hours cleaning up all my contacts until now being clear and complete.

i had over 700, so if you only have 100+, then youll be fine.

if you use outlook, at least you only should have 1 clean up to do if you use that as your foundational point of reference and then always do a "replace all data on the phone" on your first sync.
lorrainethorne
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Galaxy s3

PostPosted: Saturday, 08.Feb.2014 04:54    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

One way I found that pretty easy is to add that gmail account that all your contacts and calendars are backed up from android to your iPhone and they should sync down to your phone or add it in iTunes. Another is using Android to iPhone Transfer to transfer contacts and calendars to iPhone. Just one click, the contacts and calendars will be switched between two phones.
piketorres
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: samsung

PostPosted: Wednesday, 11.Mar.2015 13:05    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

You can try transfer contact between Samsung i9300 and iPhone with the help of iTunes.
1. Plug your iPhone to computer via USB cable. Make sure the USB driver is installed properly.
2. Open iTunes program from Startup menu or desktop shortcut. It will automatically detect the iPhone attached on the same computer.
3. Click on the name of your device on iTunes, which leads to details page of iPhone.
4. Click Info tab on the navigation menu, and mark the "Sync Contacts With" check box, and choose "Google Contacts" from the drop-down list.
5. Register your Google account if you haven't done this already. Otherwise, you can click "Configure" and select an existing Google account.
6. Click "Apply" and allow iTunes to sync contacts with your Google account .
7. Go to "Settings" > "Accounts" on your Galaxy S5 to add the account to the new device, the same account as the one used in iTunes.
8. Set Google so that it syncs contacts with your S5, and you're all set.
Mobbay
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: samsung

PostPosted: Monday, 14.Nov.2016 04:16    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Try Samsung Transfer tool transfer data from android to iPhone easily. Almost all kinds of data are supported,such as contacts,photos,videos, messages,music ,apps and more. It allows transfer data between android and iPhone devices : iPhone 7,iPhone SE,iPhone 6S(Plus),iPhone 6(Plus),iPhone 5S/5C/5,;and various Android brands phone:Samsung,HTC,LG,Sony,Huawei,Motorola,etc.
totuzen
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7

PostPosted: Tuesday, 07.Mar.2017 08:20    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Nowdays, we can easily transfer contacts between mobile phones with google account. We can check the details online, and for other data, mobile phone transfer tool such as coolmuster mobile transfer can help us do that easily.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS Series 80 Communicators All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Go to page
Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic