MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Ultrabooks - which would you recommend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ph
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
7 in 7 posts
Thanks given: 6

Phone: Currently: Nokia Lumia 930, previously: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S2 & 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, Omnia HD, SE P1i, K750i, Nokia E71, HTC Pro, Nokia E90, P900, P910i, P990i

PostPosted: Monday, 01.May.2017 15:45    Post subject: Ultrabooks - which would you recommend?   Reply with quote   

Hi guys!

I am considering buying an ultrabook, 14inch screen max I guess. Prefer thin and light, ssd drive. I have been limiting myself to iOS for some time but this time am thinking of Win10 based machine. Any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic