MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Turbo Speed for Internet, UC Browser 7.8 for Android Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Android
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anku4u
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N-72 & N-73

PostPosted: Wednesday, 20.Jul.2011 14:12    Post subject: Turbo Speed for Internet, UC Browser 7.8 for Android Release   Reply with quote   

It has been almost one year from the last release of the UC Browser English Version for Android in UC 7.2. With the new release and more than 10 million monthly active users, UC Browser keeps its leading position in Android market, continue to compete with the major players, like Opera Mini, Dolphin & Skyfire.

UC Browser for symbian, java & ppc were also released, you could visit wap.ucweb.com or www.ucweb.com to download.

All about Speed
“Faster than your imagination” is the promise UC made to its users, and in the newly upgrade of UC Browser for Android showed that UC has fulfilled the commitment.
1. Fast in Initialization & Exit
UC Browser 7.8 for Android can make the time for initialization & exit in just one second, let the user even can’t feel the open & exit.
2. Fast in Browsing
UC Browser 7.8 for Android made optimization to network connection again, besides the increased speed for visiting website, the stability also get a better performance, to ensure users can have a higher efficient browsing experience.
3. Fast in Operation
For the touch screen users, the smooth of operation is one of the most important points to them. UC Browser 7.8 for Android made optimization for this point to bring users more smooth & faster operation experience.

Introduced the Dual Core Architecture in the first place
7 years ago, UC firstly introduced the C/S architecture to fill the digital gap between the handset and the PC internet, which is 15 months ahead of Opera Mini. Now, again, UC introduced the Dual Core Architecture in the first place to meet different requirement from mobile internet users.

Almost every mobile browser for Android leverage the Webkit core, and what they do is to build the client, and draw the user interface. However, for UC Browser, it not only integrated the Webkit, but also developed its own core to bring a faster and traffic saving experience to users.

With the UC’s own core, users can save up to 85% of the traffic. Users can switch between these two cores according to their need, by change the browsing model from “Full Function” to “Data Saving”.

More friendly for the user interface
Besides the speed, UC Browser 7.8 for Android also made the improvement in the user interface, like the UC innovated two screens model bring users the quick access to bookmark, history. Moreover, the theme customization brings users always fresh experience.

maregik12
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokia 5800

PostPosted: Thursday, 18.Aug.2011 11:21    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I think, that Opera-mini is better:

Opera Mini for Android 5.1.1 (from http://kepko.net)

Opera Mini enables you to take your full Web experience to your mobile phone. Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook, search with Google, get your e-mail on the go, do your online banking. There are no limits - Opera Mini is the quick, easy and secure way to get any Web page you want.

http://kepko.net/loads/index.php?c=Android&id=1336[/img]
apkadvisor
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: samsung

PostPosted: Thursday, 27.Jul.2017 11:19    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Download latest version 11.3 for android mobile : [spam]
Markk786
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: samsung

PostPosted: Sunday, 30.Jul.2017 13:53    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I always use the UC browser
Rockalbert
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Samsungj7

PostPosted: Monday, 08.Jan.2018 01:42    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I preffer the UC browser,its fast and consumes less data..
DorsalgiaHyperthymesiaPiercing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Android All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic