MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums
My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
motorola a925

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cakleni
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: motorola a925

PostPosted: Wednesday, 19.Apr.2006 18:05    Post subject: motorola a925   Reply with quote   

What is it doing to my phone?
What about movies pictures, notes, sms?
Is it being deleted?

my phone is "i gues" unlocked... Everything is working except thi feature!!!
I do not know the code....

Can u help me ?
My-Symbian
Sponsored links

PostPosted: Wednesday, 19.Apr.2006 18:05    Post subject: Sponsored links      

admiral_trigger_happy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: A925, A1000

PostPosted: Thursday, 20.Apr.2006 04:18    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

The code is normally 0000 or 00000 I'm not sure exactly which, if that fails you may have get a firmware flash.
Master clear and master reset, Master reset (I think) all you settings and sets everything back to factory default. Where as Master clear wipes the entire phone and settings everything back to as new.
They may be the other way round I'm not sure its been sometime since I did it to mine.
cakleni
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: motorola a925

PostPosted: Friday, 21.Apr.2006 13:52    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Thanx for the information...
Mine rel is 30.80.20
Where can i find new?

I have opera 6.0 (beta 244) instaled as default browser.
Can i turn pictures off?
In my country gprs is not chep...
lastninja
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
3 in 3 posts

Phone: Motorola A920 / Motorola A925 / Nokia N900

PostPosted: Friday, 21.Apr.2006 15:32    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

cakleni wrote:
Thanx for the information...
I have opera 6.0 (beta 244) instaled as default browser.
Can i turn pictures off?
In my country gprs is not chep...

u may try nopmotop and a newer opera version (may be buggy on A92x):

Only registered users can see links
Register or log in to see the link

...or perhaps the webbrowser netfront:

Only registered users can see links
Register or log in to see the link

but BEWARE that these apps may remove some "certificates" neccesary to browse your mobile operators "portal" ...so i hope (if thats the case) that u dont use the portal too much, or a master reset/clear will otherwise be needed, if there is no manual way of certificate restoration...

dont think the regular motorola version supports removing pics...
My-Symbian
Sponsored links

PostPosted:     Post subject: Sponsored links      

admiral_trigger_happy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: A925, A1000

PostPosted: Wednesday, 26.Apr.2006 06:21    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

It is possible to get some modded/hacked firmware for the A925 from the internet, but the software just you need to flash the phone is not available through legal channels.
I can't rememebr what version the offfical firmware is up to as I have been running modded firmware on my A925 for almost a year now. If you want it upgraded to the latest offical version you need to take it to an Moto Service centre, but they will most probably charge you if its out of warranty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic