MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
superminers......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getcloser
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: nokia 7710

PostPosted: Saturday, 15.Jul.2006 07:40    Post subject: superminers......   Reply with quote   

hi...
i never loved my nokia 7710 that much before i played super miner on that... i really luv playing this game...however, i could only manage to play 21levels... the 22nd level seems simply impossible...reason... you have to collect 37 diamonds whereas there are only 31 available...

can anyone help me know where to resolve this level...

regards

rrb
ceroberts75
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
79 in 45 posts
Thanks given: 40

Phone: n9, n900, e90, 5800, e71-1, 9500, 7710, 2660

PostPosted: Monday, 09.Apr.2007 18:06    Post subject: Re: superminers......   Reply with quote   

getcloser wrote:
hi...
i never loved my nokia 7710 that much before i played super miner on that... i really luv playing this game...however, i could only manage to play 21levels... the 22nd level seems simply impossible...reason... you have to collect 37 diamonds whereas there are only 31 available...

can anyone help me know where to resolve this level...

regards

rrb

you have to drop the crates on the ghosts and have them turn into 6-9 diamonds. then you will be able to get teh amount needed to pass.

if anyone reads this, i am stuck on 43. any ideas? cant seem to blow up that last boulder that is blocking the passage to the "green spot"

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic