MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Unlocking a simlocked m600i

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 3.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MWS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: m600i

PostPosted: Friday, 22.Sep.2006 16:30    Post subject: Unlocking a simlocked m600i   Reply with quote   

Hi,
I'm a new member, I've been following the topics on this forum for a while now, but I have a question I would like to get an answer to, so here I am Wink

The question is about the simlock on the SE m600i - is it easy to unlock? Will any service offering phone unlocking be able to do it?

The second question is directed to German readers:
I want to import a phone from Germany that is simlocked to the A1 provider. I've read about the changes that Vodafone and Orange make in their phones, and if A1 does anything similar, then I certainly will not buy the phone there. Can anyone tell me to what extend A1 does its' phone branding?

I dream about a m600... I need to have it, it's like an obsession now - but I can't afford to make a mistake while purchasing such an expensive gadget.

Thanks in advance

Michal
(not THE Michal Wink but a Polish Michal non the less)
BentL

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
482 in 354 posts
Thanks given: 114

Phone: N9, N900, E90, 9300i, 9300, 9210

PostPosted: Saturday, 23.Sep.2006 18:09    Post subject: Re: Unlocking a simlocked m600i   Reply with quote   

MWS wrote:
The question is about the simlock on the SE m600i - is it easy to unlock?

Yes, it is easy to unlock. You just have to pay your operator a fee corresponding to the subsidy of the phone. Call your operator for more info.

--
Bent Laursen
monuis
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: nokia 2700

PostPosted: Wednesday, 08.Jun.2011 06:12    Post subject: Re: Unlocking a simlocked m600i   Reply with quote   

BentL wrote:
[...]

Yes, it is easy to unlock. You just have to pay your operator a fee corresponding to the subsidy of the phone. Call your operator for more info.

--
Bent Laursen

hi you can also codes to unlock your mobile . i had mobile sony ericsson k500i locked with t-mobile first i call the provider to unlock my mobile but they didn't respond to my complaint then i tried software t unlock my mobile due some error it also didn't help me .Then finally my friend suggest me to use codes to unlock my mobile and guide me to use this site [Link removed by moderator BentL] here they ask me the country from where i brought the mobile and the provider to which my mobile is locked when i provide those information, they ask me the imei number which is found at the back of my mobile battery after that they render me the unlock codes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 3.x All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic