MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
tios, tricks and links on samsung games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henrykong
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: samsung z560

PostPosted: Monday, 08.Jan.2007 03:21    Post subject: tios, tricks and links on samsung games   Reply with quote   

except for smart phones
almost all samsung phones does not allow you to install jar games

all games has to be install OTA (over the air) from wap sites

i am test driving the m1-samsung hsdpa phone
this week we focus on games
and there's a bunch of links, reviews etc on my blog
as well as tips and tricks on how to install jar games and apps
which i will not post anywhere including my own 3Cs site

if you use samsung mobile phones, you might want to get more out of it at
http://samsung.vintedge.com/z560/blog/blog.asp?u=ultra134
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic