MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
E.T. – The Extra Terrestrial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mobile44u
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: 6120c

PostPosted: Wednesday, 02.Jan.2008 11:51    Post subject: E.T. – The Extra Terrestrial   Reply with quote   

E.T. – The Extra Terrestrial

I´ve found this game - it´s very cool. It´s a mega package for most Nokia mobile phones!

About the game:

Premium game: The amazing 47 mini-games collection extravaganza for your mobile phone.

Celebrate the 25th anniversary of E.T. – The Extra Terrestrial with us. Join young Elliott and his family in their adventure to help a stranded alien return to his home planet. Get ready to don your BMX, evade the evil scientists and find a way for E.T. to phone home. Play up to 47 different games of logic, reflex, strategy, maze and action to test your skills. Explore the numerous rooms of Elliott's house, the surroundings and the dark forest.The game’s story mode re-enacts all the key scenes from the 1982 classic movie, which will bring back great memories in every minute of gameplay Experience how Elliott and E.T. meet for the first time. Lay trails of sweets, lure the little alien into the house, play games with him and strengthen your friendship. Collect all the parts for E.T.’s phone and escape the government goons so he finally can meet with his fellow comrades and get back to his home planet. From the quirky menu to the heart-breaking ending – E.T. The Extra Terrestrial offers more than 6 hours story mode game play – and hundreds of hours replayability.

Screenshots:

Download:
S60v3 240*320
http://rapidshare.de/files/38184714/e_t__multi_v1_0_21_n60v3.jar.html
flash_gamer
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: 1

PostPosted: Wednesday, 30.Jul.2008 23:37    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Are they going to cover the new season?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic