MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
[Accelerometer] AcceSnake V2.0 !!! A beautiful great snake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmoatoto
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N95 8GB

PostPosted: Friday, 21.Nov.2008 12:35    Post subject: [Accelerometer] AcceSnake V2.0 !!! A beautiful great snake   Reply with quote   

Here is the AcceSnake V2.0
A great Experience : Play a great Snake game with the accelerometer

AcceSnake is a "Snake-like game" using the accelerometer of your phone.

Developed in Python, this game has been entirely coded with a text-editor, on a N95 8Go. CmoaToto never used a computer to make it.

For the first time in a snake game, you can move in any direction, slow down, and accelerate just by moving the phone. You can cross your tail but don't touch the wall or you will loose a life.

If you don't have an accelerometer, or if you prefer to use the keyboard, just
choose the right option.

Find the game and the instalation doc on Cmoatoto.fr

Or just download : accesnake.zip and read the Readme file

Here is some screenshots :

cmoatoto
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N95 8GB

PostPosted: Sunday, 23.Nov.2008 17:27    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Hi !!

I'm looking for poeple who wants to create a new language : open the english.txt dictionnary and translate the text. For example, (open the english.txt file) to translate "Type your name" in french, change the red text :

{'typeyourname': u'Type your Name :', ... ... ... }

to :

{'typeyourname': u'Tapez votre nom :', ... ... ... }

Be carefull to change only the text in red in the example.

If you made a new dictionnary, SEND IT TO ME !!!! : admin@cmoatoto.fr

English and French are allready availible. I'm looking for any other language.

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic