MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
LuckyCoins for S60 Released!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoyDev
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N-Gage, N90

PostPosted: Monday, 19.Jan.2009 15:45    Post subject: LuckyCoins for S60 Released!   Reply with quote   

Good morning all! Smile

Following our recent release of SafeWallet Pro for S60 just a few weeks ago, I'm excited to announce today the release of our very first game for S60 devices - SBSH LuckyCoins!

This is a first for us here at SBSH, a game for S60 phones, and we are positive you are going to love it!

Challenge your skills with 25 ascending levels that guarantee pure fun while you're on the go! Step up the levels by matching tiles of the same kind and finding the special tiles hidden in the background, but make sure you are not beaten up by the ruthless timer!

Today we are excited to announce the first release of LuckyCoins for S60 devices! S60 phones lack any really fun and enjoyable games. A lot of development is geared towards business applications and we hope to shuffle things around a bit in the S60 community and we hope that you will support us and call for more new games! Myself and the beta group have been playing LuckyCoins for some time now and I'm positive that this is one of those must-have games that really helps you pass time and enjoy yourself and your phone!

LuckyCoins Overview

For those who love to play puzzle games anywhere you can, on the way to work, at work, at home, while out with friends - then this game is for you!
LuckyCoins mixes a festive Irish theme with some of the most enjoyable games out there on the web today like Bejeweled.

The game has a 30 minute full-demo to let you try it out and see how much you like it! Smile

So check out the release post with additional information and download LuckyCoins here:
http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=23871

LuckyCoins costs $14.95 but you can get it for $10.47 with a special discount. Look for that in the release post.

We hope you will all enjoy playing the new LuckyCoins for S60!

Have a great day all!
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1098 in 699 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Tuesday, 20.Jan.2009 02:23    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

LuckyCoins costs $14.95 but you can get it for $10.47 with a special discount. Look for that in the release post.

Lucky Coins is also available at the My-Symbian store:

http://shop.my-symbian.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=695&produc tId=238852

SYMBIAN25 code gives 25% discount
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic