MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
UAE4ALL - Amiga Emulator

Go to page  
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eseries
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: E75

PostPosted: Friday, 26.Jun.2009 17:13    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Redlum wrote:
Hello to all!
Can we soon expect an update? I hope so, because sound volume is to loud.... Idea

Just use headphones and wait for the sake Smile
gattovicentino
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokia E90

PostPosted: Friday, 26.Jun.2009 23:16    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

could anyone run Ghosts'n'Goblins? I tried several different .adf files, but no one worked...
Eseries
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

PostPosted: Monday, 29.Jun.2009 19:16    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Anyone saw it working on E75? I'm gonna get one in a month.
elmy000
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokia N-Gage QD

PostPosted: Thursday, 23.Jul.2009 11:20    Post subject: Ghosts N Goblins   Reply with quote   

gattovicentino wrote:
could anyone run Ghosts'n'Goblins? I tried several different .adf files, but no one worked...

I have tried all versions available, I can get one to work, but it runs very slow.

I mostly play the SSI Ad&d games on UAE4All, these run really well on my N95 8GB.

Its an idea for an engine that I would like to see (AD&DVM). It would be similar to ScummVM, and would be designed to play all SSI Ad&d games from Pool Of Radiance to Eye of the beholder III using the data files from any version. It could also be expanded to other RPGs such as Dungeon Master, Ultima etc.

Sigh, Pity I can't code and the closest anyone has come to this is spectalum (eob2remake) which has not been updated for 3 years.

I would also like to see Another Guest recompile SMSPlus for S60 3rd edtion, the Master gear one suffers because of its menu system prevents use of the call answer key as a game button. This is why Picodrive is so good because on an N95 I can rotate the screen and still play games (such as Outrun).

I would also like to see Anotherguest release an update for Wolfenstein and Spear Of Destiny, that allows you to install both on the phone.

However it seems that UAE4All is the focus now, so my wish list is unlikely.

regards elmy000
k.ewin
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: 6680 N95 N97

PostPosted: Monday, 27.Jul.2009 14:27    Post subject: N97 support?   Reply with quote   

Meanwhile I tried uae4all on my N97. At least it was booting but could not get it running full screen. Also did not find out how to operate it without the number pad and it's * and # keys.

Does anyone have positive experiences with uae4all and the N97?
Eseries
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

PostPosted: Wednesday, 29.Jul.2009 22:59    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I report it working on E75-1!

I will try to make a review (and tutorial) for the next Amiga Future release (Sept).
acidspunk
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: N900

PostPosted: Friday, 31.Jul.2009 04:55    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Eseries wrote:
I report it working on E75-1!

I will try to make a review (and tutorial) for the next Amiga Future release (Sept).

Cool Smile Let us know when it's out.
k.ewin
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

PostPosted: Tuesday, 18.Aug.2009 09:22    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Exactly 5 months now, since the first offical version of uae4all. No update since then, no s60v5 release etc.

This project seems to be dead. What a pity! Sad
AnotherGuest
DEVELOPER
DEVELOPER

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
32 in 17 posts

Phone: P910, N-Gage, P990, M600, 6680, N70, N80, U300

PostPosted: Tuesday, 18.Aug.2009 09:34    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

ahh dead... not so. just sleeping.
k.ewin
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

PostPosted: Tuesday, 18.Aug.2009 09:43    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Wow, that was quick! Obviously not as dead as I thought. Very Happy

Looking forward to some rainy weather in Sweden! Wink
PD321
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: E71

PostPosted: Tuesday, 25.Aug.2009 11:23    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

UAE is easy to use with E71: full qwerty keyboard and landscape display Idea

coope
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: N95 8G

PostPosted: Wednesday, 09.Sep.2009 13:16    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

First I'd like to thank AG for his work. I've been waiting for an Amiga emulator for sooooo many years for my phone and I'm extremely amazed at how well this runs at such an early stage (on my N95 8G). I've plugged some earphones in so that I can adjust the volume and played Stunt Car Racer in what seemed to be full speed without any sound stutter. Obviously other games are stuttering but sound is not a biggy for me. I've been playing Sim City for the past hour or so and it just works so well. I also did a short animation on DPaint III and sank a battle ship on Wings of Fury!

I'm having trouble with Frontier though...Whenever I asked for a launch request I get arrested...I think the mouse click on launch request is also firing the laser which is causing me to receive a fine. I don't know. (It's not the copy protection.)

I was originally having problems with the side of my landscaped screen becoming static and not displaying new frames but for some reason it's sorted itself out...As now I'm not pressing ctrl and rotating the screen at all...

I love this...I know this thread originated in March but I really hope the emu is being worked on still....

Craig
elmy000
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokia N-Gage QD

PostPosted: Monday, 14.Sep.2009 11:53    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

This is definitely the best project by AG. Picodrive a close second and SMS Plus a close 3rd.

I haven't tried Frontier, I thought it would be little tough to play on the N95 8G, especially combat with other ships. I Couldn't even get the hang of combat on the real machine Cool, using a Joystick. I could fly alright, I just couldn't find a suitable speed to maneuver at during fights, my ship would be travelling so fast, It would take ages to reverse thrust and slow down.

This is where the old N95 could use a bit more of an N-Gage style controller. Sigh now we finally we have the applications to make the Phone fun, but we don't have the controls anymore. Its for this reason I enjoy the Ad&d games, as they have a simple control interface.

I sussed out that if you rename a a KICK12.rom as KICK13.rom it will start up as 1.2
This allowed me to get Heroes of the Lance working. Not the best game of all time, but it was the only SSI Ad&d game that would not co-operate.

I hope a Volume Control, support for 2mb RAM and support of Kick 1.2 will be included soon. Although Kick1.2 is rarely required, there are a small number of titles that don't like 1.3. In the interests of maximizing compatibility 1.2 runs best for OCS 512K, 1.3 is best for 1MB (ECS Agnus).

2MB RAM is probably pushing it for most mobile devices, but its worth a try for N96 or N97s

I could use some hints on Grand Prix Circuit (Accolade), as I can't get it working. World Circuit (Microprose) works okay though.
gattovicentino
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokia E90

PostPosted: Wednesday, 16.Sep.2009 01:07    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

...and I'd like to see a greater "playable area" because on E90 inner screen a virtual keyboard appears, occupying much space, but E90 yet has a real qwerty keyboard and doesn't have a touchscreen Smile
crazyteknohed
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: P900

PostPosted: Wednesday, 16.Sep.2009 13:49    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

elmy000 wrote:
This is definitely the best project by AG. Picodrive a close second and SMS Plus a close 3rd.

AG has ported SMS Plus to 3rd Edition?!? Very Happy Where can I get it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Go to page  
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic