MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Download AutoSave Application for symbian phones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Buy / sell / exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
q3labs
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N95

PostPosted: Wednesday, 16.Sep.2009 17:40    Post subject: Download AutoSave Application for symbian phones   Reply with quote   

sdsAutoSave is a free Symbian S60 based application; it runs almost all the symbian phone of 2nd SDK and 3rd SDK and 5th SDK. The application is listen for all incoming and outgoing call and if the call made to or come from an unknown number (i.e. unknown number, that is not save in phone book) after call completion the application will come with contact save dialog box and ask to save the contact number. The application is in its initial phase if you want more features or if you have any complains and suggestions regarding the application please contact us at feedback@q3labs.com.
ceroberts75
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
79 in 45 posts
Thanks given: 40

Phone: n9, n900, e90, 5800, e71-1, 9500, 7710, 2660

PostPosted: Wednesday, 16.Sep.2009 18:39    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

does this product pull the registered caller id if it only shows a phone number?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Buy / sell / exchange All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic