MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
action manager daemon problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Maemo 5 Fremantle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fw190
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
4 in 2 posts
Thanks given: 1

Phone: N900

PostPosted: Friday, 05.Feb.2010 10:53    Post subject: action manager daemon problem   Reply with quote   

After installation ter is no icon in the apps menu or in the settings menu. What should I do to fix it?
benladene
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: N80

PostPosted: Friday, 05.Feb.2010 10:56    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Look over http://maemobriefs.blogspot.com/2010/01/actionmanager-select-action-to -system.html maybe it will help you...

It's said :

Quote:
Currently it does pause the mediaplayer when disconnecting the headphone and start playing again when connected like (in one way) headphoned somehow. And there's no UI at the moment for the current release Wink
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1096 in 698 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Friday, 05.Feb.2010 18:30    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Action Manager now consists of two separate packages: Action Manager and Action Manager Daemon. Have you installed both? I haven't checked it yet but I suppose that the new package provides some GUI and lets you customize some options.
Fw190
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
4 in 2 posts

Phone: N900

PostPosted: Sunday, 07.Feb.2010 13:13    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I had some serious problems with installing aps. many times I've been missing some libraries. So with one specific app Robn1 told me to download it using apt get in x term. This worked and the with an other app I too had some missing libraries so I again downloaded it via apt get and now everything is ok. I can install all apps Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Maemo 5 Fremantle All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic