MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Jungle Safe for Symbian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Press Releases and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHarry
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Nokia E70

PostPosted: Wednesday, 27.Oct.2010 15:03    Post subject: Jungle Safe for Symbian   Reply with quote   

Hi guys!
You worry about the safety and security of your personal data? Your passwords are so numerous that you can't keep all of them in your mind?
Jungle Safe from MobileSoftJungle will help you! With this password manager you can be sure about the safety of all your confidential data like credit card numbers, PINs, logins, passwords, etc. All the information will be safe and always at hand.
Besides, even if you loose your phone no one can access your secrets.

Main features:

• Supports Symbian s60 v3 and v5 (touchscreen) devices
  • Store passwords, contacts, credit cards details, email and site accounts, web pages, bank accounts, software keys and more!
  • Basic record templates
  • Custom fields and cards
  • *Hot* Tag your records! No more hassles finding what you need: now you can filter your records. No more complex tree structures which are difficult to organize and tricky to maintain! Use tags - organize and reorganize your data the way you want and anytime you want!
  • AES256 encryption
  • Profiles support for maximum flexibility
  • *Hot* Active URLs - treated as hyperlinks
  • *Hot* Active phone numbers - call/sms/mms stored numbers easily
  • *Hot* Active emails
  • Autolock timeout: profile is automatically deactivated when it is not used for a certain period of time
  • Password entry timeout after several invalid attempts
  • Background lock - ability to lock certain profiles when application is in background
  • Records filter
  • Import/Export and backup capability

You can download Jungle Safe here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Press Releases and Announcements All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic