MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Meet the addictive puzzle Cubix: Dragon's Lore!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Press Releases and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeroCraft
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Symbian 60 80 UIQ

PostPosted: Tuesday, 18.Jan.2011 17:28    Post subject: Meet the addictive puzzle Cubix: Dragon's Lore!   Reply with quote   

Hello,

We finally did it! Smile Let us introduce our new title to you:

Looking for a new puzzle challenge? Then why not try Cubix - The simply stunning 3D cube crushing puzzle game. With around 200 levels you can discover the mysteries of the Far East and solve the quests as Kirin the legendary dragon. Make use of a multitude of power-ups and bonus blocks and create carnage with the powerful dragon combos. Hot Seat mode allows you to play against your friends on one handset and there's 4 single player game modes for the discerning solo gamer! Take your block busting skills to a whole new dimension with Cubix – Dragon's Lore. Oh yes, be careful! It's VERY addictive Smile

Game features:

• 4 single player game modes
  • HotSeat mode
  • About 200 levels
  • Story mode with a full-blooded plot and upgrade system

The detailed information about the game, including screenshots and trailer is available on the HeroCraft PDA site - http://smart.herocraft.com.

Please, leave your impressions, comments, questions, suggestions... whatever your like =) And thank you for attention!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Press Releases and Announcements All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic