MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Final Qt SDK 1.1 now available for MS Windows, Apple Mac OS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition Communicators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinachan
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N8

PostPosted: Wednesday, 18.May.2011 13:01    Post subject: Final Qt SDK 1.1 now available for MS Windows, Apple Mac OS   Reply with quote   

Hey guys,
The final release of Qt SDK 1.1. This final release is now ready for developers to submit apps to Ovi Store.

Download Qt SDK 1.1 from: http://www.forum.nokia.com/Develop/Qt/Tools/

With the new features in the Qt SDK 1.1, developers can now publish high quality, graphically rich applications that will stand out on our latest range of Symbian devices.

In addition to Qt Quick, the Qt SDK 1.1 includes map and navigation features, imaging features for camera and photo gallery access, notification API plug-ins and other enhancements that enable developers to provide access to user content on the device.
dannycamps
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
86 in 57 posts
Thanks given: 9

Phone: Nokia 9000i, Nokia 9290, Nokia 9500, Nokia E90, Nokia N900, Nokia E7, Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia Lumia 1520

PostPosted: Wednesday, 18.May.2011 23:23    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Tinachan,

Seeing as you obviously work for Nokia - can you provide some insight into the N9? Is it going to see the light of day?

Thank you.
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1098 in 699 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Wednesday, 18.May.2011 23:37    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

It's actually quite a nice group of Forum Nokia guys Cool . And it's really great that they post here, I only wonder why they do it anonymously. Guys, it's not a shame to work for Nokia, at least not yet Wink

I guess all of them may have pretty much to say regarding your question, but not necessarily in public, so maybe try PM'ing some of them...

Unfortunately, my US based Nokia contact when asked about it didn't find it worth answering.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition Communicators All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic