MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Maemo 5 Fremantle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anrydisappear
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: nokia n900

PostPosted: Tuesday, 19.Jul.2011 15:10    Post subject: update   Reply with quote   

Hi,
when i do a apt-get update , terminal say something like this:

W: GPG error: https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com ./ Release : The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY AD4438160A55EF
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems.

Want can i do ?

Thank you.
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1090 in 695 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Tuesday, 19.Jul.2011 16:46    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

It is a problem on Nokia repository's side, not yours. You'll need to wait for them to fix it and then do apt-get update to refresh your local data.

This does not affect the ability to use other repositories, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
anrydisappear
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: nokia n900

PostPosted: Tuesday, 19.Jul.2011 18:28    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Thanks for advice.If Nokia is a problem that would mean many more people have the same problem
Casanunda
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
52 in 48 posts
Thanks given: 320

Phone: n900, Jolla

PostPosted: Wednesday, 20.Jul.2011 07:30    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Yes, I have the same problem.
Just to confirm it's not only you...
moudmen
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: N900

PostPosted: Saturday, 27.Aug.2011 10:32    Post subject: correction   Reply with quote   

Just for the sake of correction, this is a W message, which means a warning. The file list for the repository in subject is still getting updated, so you can still get your updates from https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com along with the other repositories and not as 'Michal Jerz' said "This does not affect the ability to use other repositories, so I wouldn't worry about it too much." - this does not even affect the ability to use this repository, it is only a warning.
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1090 in 695 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Saturday, 27.Aug.2011 15:38    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

you can still get your updates from https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com along with the other repositories and not as 'Michal Jerz' said "This does not affect the ability to use other repositories, so I wouldn't worry about it too much." - this does not even affect the ability to use this repository, it is only a warning.

If it does not affect the ability to use other repositories and there's no reason to worry, just as I wrote and you repeated, then I wish I could understand what is that you don't agree with....

But I'm really glad to see your first post after 13 months Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Maemo 5 Fremantle All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic