MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
[FREE-MMORTS] Art OF War 2: Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stelio
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: nokia n8

PostPosted: Monday, 26.Sep.2011 14:58    Post subject: [FREE-MMORTS] Art OF War 2: Online   Reply with quote   

Art of War 2: Online

Art Of War 2: Online is the first free MMO RTS game on mobile phones!

Developer: Gear-Games
Publisher: Herocraft
Genre: MMORTS
Language: English

The time has come! Please put your hands together and get your thumbs at the ready for the first MMO Real Time Strategy game for mobile devices! Now you've got an opportunity to fight other strategists in real-time online action! Lead your armies in two modes: skirmish and tournament. In skirmish mode you can choose an enemy that matches your skill level and defeat him in a one-on-one battle. In tournament mode you won't be able to choose your opponents but instead try to secure victory over the players who participate in that tournament. That's where the real battle begins!
After every battle you'll get experience points to develop your General, that will take effect on your units and buildings features! The more points you gain, the more invincible your army will become! If you don't like to fight alone, you can always join one of the existing clans or make your own and take it to the top of the leaderboards!
Art Of War 2: Online – World War Three has already begun, take your place in formation!

Game features:

• Real online RTS for mobile devices.
  • You'll have a chance to fight players all over the world.
  • Ratings and ranks system with opportunity to upgrade.
  • Take part in various tournaments.
  • Large variety of weaponry, buildings and tactics.
  • Fascinating gameplay.

http://wap.herocraft.com/en/games/aow2online/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Gaming zone All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic