MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Mobile Phone Tracking App

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Press Releases and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you tried the app already?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

rachelgreen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 1

Phone: Symbian, Blackberry, Android, iPhone

PostPosted: Tuesday, 04.Oct.2011 16:36    Post subject: Mobile Phone Tracking App   Reply with quote   

I have recently installed this app on my phone and I can tell you Tracesaver is the best free app for cell phone tracking that I know. It tracks my phone's location, records other interesting info and displays all that data on the very user friendly tracesaver website. ...I would recommend it to anyone of any age. I think this app would especially be great for parents who want to know where their kids are.... It’s also great just to have the app installed for yourself; you will get addicted trust me Smile
N/A
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thanks received:
31 in 27 posts
Thanks given: 20

Phone: N/A

PostPosted: Tuesday, 04.Oct.2011 16:49    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Did you also recently develop the app, or were you - by chance - recently hired to market the app on web forums like this one?
rachelgreen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 1

Phone: Symbian, Blackberry, Android, iPhone

PostPosted: Tuesday, 04.Oct.2011 16:52    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

No as i said I have recently installed the app on my phone and because its so good I want to share it with everyone!
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1098 in 699 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Tuesday, 04.Oct.2011 21:10    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Cool

The following users say THANKS! for this post: rachelgreen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Press Releases and Announcements All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic