MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Meego Community on Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tratrafe2
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Nokia N9, Nokia N900

PostPosted: Friday, 18.Nov.2011 07:06    Post subject: Meego Community on Facebook   Reply with quote   

[link removed]

Well, this is the united group for all Nokia N9xx lovers and fans! This group is even open for the older Maemo based devices, for current Nokia's so called MeeGo devices (Maemo 6 Harmattan), for upcoming Maemo 7 Meltemi devices (if any...) and also for other systems using the Maemo like apps (for example Symbian Belle).

Let's not divide our small community to even smaller communities!
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1084 in 691 posts
Thanks given: 285

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Friday, 18.Nov.2011 15:19    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

Let's not divide our small community to even smaller communities!

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.

You come here, post a link to your freshly created Facebook group, and tell everyone to go there as staying here would be "dividing the community"?

This website has been supporting Symbian since mid 1999, i.e. for 12 years, and Maemo & MeeGo since mid 2009, i.e. for 2,5 years. How old is your Facebook group, and if launched only days ago then who in fact is trying to divide the existing communities?

I really do not mind new MeeGo sites and groups, because the platform NEEDS support. I don't mind advertising new MeeGo initiatives here, either. But in a civilized way. Coming here and telling people using this website for years to move to your group as staying here would be "dividing the community" is.... disgusting.

Link removed. Please learn how to promote your site in a decent way and then go ahead and repost it.
D_G
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N9

PostPosted: Friday, 18.Nov.2011 16:52    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

rightly said michal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic