MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
101 Reasons Not to Buy A Windows Phone 7.5

Go to page  
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Windows Phone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
939 in 580 posts
Thanks given: 259

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920 :-)

PostPosted: Sunday, 13.May.2012 18:21    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

"Not shockingly it is extremely biases and Anti-WindowsPhone."

Another Windows Phone convert & crusader getting ADHD when seeing any Windows Phone criticism Razz

"It is true that Windows Phone doesn’t do everything that Symbian does…but it’s a young OS"

... but Symbian had those things already in 2001, eleven years ago, when it was even newer. Harmattan on the N9 is also newer than Windows Phone, yet it's uncomparably more functional than Windows Phone. So I wouldn't consider it a valid argument.

...and Windows Phone didn't come from nowhere; before that Microsoft had a much more functional operating system - Pocket PC / Windows Mobile. Windows Phone is that crippled not because it is young, but because it is MEANT to be that locked / dumbed down.

The following users say THANKS! for this post: steelicon

My-Symbian
Sponsored links

PostPosted: Sunday, 13.May.2012 18:21    Post subject: Sponsored links      

dannycamps
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
82 in 54 posts
Thanks given: 9

Phone: Nokia 9000i, Nokia 9290, Nokia 9500, Nokia E90, Nokia N900, Nokia E7, Nokia Lumia 920

PostPosted: Sunday, 13.May.2012 19:34    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Read the DailyMobile.se blog post. Yet again every 'counterpoint' is of the following variety:

1. Windows Phone 8 will have it.

2. There's an app that does it.

3. I don't need it.

Just another person completely missing the point of the list. The list is '101 things missing from WP 7.5. Not WP 8, and not 3rd party additions.

The whole 'it's a young OS' argument is BS. It would be akin to a new car manufacturer releasing a car without a radio. Sure it's a new manufacturer and this may be their first car - but cars with radios have been around for 80+ years. The manufacturer by now should have a good sense of what goes into a car.

-DJ

(response proudly typed on my nearly feature-complete E7 running Nokia Belle)

emunator
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
6 in 6 posts
Thanks given: 4

Phone: N8, N9

PostPosted: Sunday, 13.May.2012 20:03    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

The list is '101 things missing from WP 7.5

I think the list is '101 reasons not to buy Lumia', which in my opinion makes 'There's an app for it' OK argument. Not perfect, but OK Smile And I also think as a developer it's good that some features are missing because then we can write the app and maybe make some money out of it Smile
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
939 in 580 posts

PostPosted: Monday, 14.May.2012 00:34    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

1. Windows Phone 8 will have it.

This one is especially amusing. Or should I say annoying, at least for those who've just shelled out money on a Windows Phone 7.x device that is NOT UPGRADEABLE to Windows 8, and now they read everywhere that maybe their WP7 phone does not have most of the features but Windows 8 will provide them Razz

So why should any Windows Phone 7.x user care about what Windows 8 will (possibly) offer some day, if he/she won't be able to get it without GETTING A NEW PHONE, anyway?

And if it takes replacing the phone to get Windows 8 when it comes out, why bother with that crippled Windows Phone 7.x at all? Isn't it better to get a feature-rich device for now (and possibly a further 12 months or so), like the N9 or some Android phone, and only then see what that mythical Windows 8 REALLY offers and decide whether to switch or not?

It's dishonest to sell WP7 phones with a PROMISE that Windows 8 will address all of their drawbacks, if they are not Windows 8 upgradeable...

Quote:

The whole 'it's a young OS' argument is BS. It would be akin to a new car manufacturer releasing a car without a radio. Sure it's a new manufacturer and this may be their first car - but cars with radios have been around for 80+ years. The manufacturer by now should have a good sense of what goes into a car.

The point is that this is NOT a new manufacturer and it's not his first car. And the previous one, although butt-ugly, had most of the features now missing. It's just that the manufacturer in his new car decided that radio is not needed because buyers are supposed to prefer additional paintwork colors and nice looking upholstery *INSTEAD*.

My-Symbian
Sponsored links

PostPosted:     Post subject: Sponsored links      

alex2919
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
2 in 2 posts
Thanks given: 1

Phone: Nokia 6070 / 5310 XM / 5800 XM / Lumia 800

PostPosted: Monday, 14.May.2012 17:41    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Hello

I'm new here, in fact I just registered to thank the author for posting the list. I was a proud Symbian user until April 2012, when I switched to WP7.5 with the new Lumia 800, which I really like - it's a great device, but Microsoft's OS is kind of stupid. I'm not here to defend the Mango and I really hope that a Microsoft employer or at least someone from their big corporation sees this list. The author pointed some good reasons not to buy one. Some points are so essential that you'd think if a 10 year old phone has them, then a mobile platform from 2012 HAS to have them - but don't think like I did because some features are missing - some essential features for a phone.

Before I start checking the list, I want to say my subjective point of view. The Nokia Lumia 800 is great. Wonderful device. People ranting the phone are haters. WP7.5 is the PROBLEM! No platform out there can replace a full-desktop/laptop environment. I also own an android tablet which is more than great (I assume there are few differences between a phone with Android and a tablet with Android - of course I'm talking about the latest 4.0 ICS) and I can say that the Android is the smartest mobile platform out there beating the [put your favorite swearword here] of WP and iOS, but the problem (in my opinion) with Android is the need of a strong hardware. Without a dual-core CPU the system can be slow from time to time and can't do any multi tasking or so ever. I heard something about a hybrid kernel for Ubuntu/Android to have both operating systems in one device. I do hope that Android will succeed. I also hope Microsoft will stop fooling around and make a good product.

So.. back to the problem. I'll only argue with the points I know about or the points that bother me.

1. No true multitasking for 3rd party apps - they re frozen in the background
Yes and no. I use some 3rd party apps that run in the background. Take IMDB for example, it updates the live tile even when the app is closed (not showing when you press and hold the back button). Nokia Music is another one witch works in the background (also, a hint, I find Nokia Music faaar more better than Zune Pass). It's true that Skype doesn't work in the background and I find this kind of retarded...

3. No mass storage mode.
7. Need Zune to transfer files. Zune will only transfer photos, videos & music. All other files need to email/upload to yourself.
I really wanted the storage mode. Zune is annoying. If I want to transfer some documents I have to ues SkyDrive. Why??!

8. Your contact details are automatically uploaded to cloud service whether you like it or not.
Not sure I understand this... I keep all of my contacts on my Google account. I don't have to sync them with the Windows Live account. I can but I don't have to.

10. Voice search is hardwired to Bing.
I downloaded the Google app so I can have a better web search / voice search. I wanted Google to be integrated with WP.

11. Cannot use any MP3 file as ringtone except those with strict constraints.
You can but has to be less than 1MB and without DRM protection.

12. Cannot set static IP address so no connection to ad-hoc networks.
13. No VPN support for this “corporate enterprise” phone.
Shame on MICROSOFT!

18. Windows Live ID account cannot change country once set.
This is the dumbest thing I ever heard. More over I don't even know how or why my Zune account has a different region than my Windows Live account. I have the marketplace from UK but can't buy a thing because I'm not living in UK and I can't change a region I didn't set!!! What the heck??

20. Alarm clock cannot work when phone is turned off. All Nokia Symbian and Meego phones can do this.
You mean literally turn of the phone?

21. The idle screen is completely blank and cannot display time or notifications.
So was on my Nokia 5800 and I hated this...

22. Only photos allowed as email attachments, documents not allowed.
The E-mail client is great. I like it a lot, but the attachment system does need improvement. Sure there is a workaround to send docs and other files but I want the option in front of my face.

24. Cannot stream audio from video to Bluetooth devices (No A2DP).
Not sure about this... I was able to stream music from my Lumia to my laptop via BT. But I'm not sure if it's a2dp?

29. Cannot be upgraded to WP8 (Apollo)
I hope this info is WRONG... Come on! Really? I mean I don't care if it upgrades to 8 or 9 or 100. I just want MS to give us an update to fix this madness.

31. Taskmanager has no option to shut down apps you don’t want running in the background
Go to Settings > Apps > Background apps and choose which to turn off.

32. Search and Back button cannot be de-activated in apps or games and easily touched by accident which interrupt your user experience.
Why didn't they took example from Galaxy Nexus..

34. No way to close an app except pressing back button all the way to the first screen.
Or you can open a lot of more apps till the one you want to close goes away from the recent or whatever you call the multi-task manager. Still, you're right - it's stupid.

38. Permanent search button is mostly useless as it only brings up Bing for web search and cannot search for documents and media in the phone
Even worst... Pressing the search button will open the Bing app with some other cool features like Scout, Music recognition, QR and text scan (with translation) and Voice search. BUT.. all of this is available for SOME regions, not all of them. I feel like Microsoft isn't treating right to all of their customers. It's not fair... I like these options but why do I have to set the region of the phone to UK to have them?

39. Cannot close music player, can only pause. Music player on lockscreen will stay until you reboot. Be careful not to touch it in a meeting.
True and annoying...

42. Online and phone contacts are mixed together with no ability to filter.
You have an option but not that great. Settings > Apps > People > filter

44. Cannot save draft sms messages.
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IDIOT THINGS IN WINDOWS PHONE !!! I have to make a new word document to save a SMS draft or copy (to keep it on clipboard) and be careful not to hit paste or copy on other boards.

47. Text messages can only be deleted one by one or the whole thread.
Deleting messages is a pain but the thread is pretty cool. I enjoy it

48. Cannot select multiple pictures for deleting, sending or uploading. They must be done one at a time.
This is another stupid thing MS forgot.. Auto-upload is not the answer MS. DO SOMETHING! My workaround for this is syncing with my laptop. Then I have the power and freedom to do such an outstanding-neverseen-before action in an OS... yay...

59. No call recording or app to do it.
60. No call blocking or app to do it.
From the 'no-sms-draft' saga....

65. FM radio doesn’t work on speaker.
This doesn't bother me but I find it stupid. Even the S40 platform from Nokia was able to do this

68. Volume up/down buttons cannot be used to zoom in camera (sign of an immature os)
I don't use digital zoom because the final image had poor quality but yes... another MS fault.

71. Office Mobile has much less features than 3rd party Office editors like SmartOffice, QuickOffice and Polaris. Shame on you, Microsoft!
I find the office hub quite good. Haven't tried other so I don't know what I'm missing.

72. No native Google maps and Bing maps is useless for most countries outside U.S.
Well, Bing is part of MS so at this point WP comes with maps. Android comes with Gmaps because it's made by Google, right? iOS doesn't have any maps. But still, you're point is good. Bing is not as good as other maps. Thank God Nokia has it's own solution for maps

74. Wide difference in apps availability in different markets and users locked to one market.
75. Not all Bing features available outside U.S.
Again, MS doesn't treat customers as they deserve

77. Wi-fi disconnects when screen sleeps. Too bad if you are in the middle of a download.
Tried this.. seems to work. The download continued so I guess the wi-fi was on even when the screen was blank.

78. If you receive a text message when talking on the phone an audio alert will blast your ear at the full volume set. All other phones will give a soft beep.
Haven't had this experience and I truly hope it will get a fix if it's true what you say!

81. Phone cannot be charged when off.
Why is this a bad thing?

84. Phone will wake up and display sms content on lockscreen when locked – a privacy violation.
Awful. It displays a few words from the message but it's still awful.

85. Phone can be rebooted without entering security code.
MS has to work on the 'security code' definition. I'll add some of my own problems below

86. No bluetooth file transfer.
Stupid... I can't even send a picture from my camera to my buddy.

90. Cannot show call duration in call history.
Gives a brief at the end but I can't find a full call duration anywhere.

93. Call history does not show the time of call for calls older than current day.
It does for the last week, but still stupid

94. Cannot set custom sounds for different types of notifications.
You can. Settings > System > ringtones. Don't have too much but at least has some (I think there are 4 or 5 notification sounds you can change)

95. No ringer profiles.
96. No silent option (no vibrate and no ring) from ringer menu. Need a trip to settings and another trip to revert.
I miss the big-ass profile list from my 5800

100. Cannot change alarm ring tone or use a MP3 file.
Can but has to be as the custom ringtone, less than 1MB and no DRM protection

I don't know what MS was thinking. The OS has a lot of missing features and I know I'm subjective when I'm saying my point of view but as the MS WP slogan says... well, I think it's my damn right to be. So... what I hate:

1. There's no security code to stop you or you're dumb friend who asked for your phone and tried a 'reset-the-phone' prank. Yep, hit reset, Yes and Yes and bye bye content. What the heck?????!!!! I hate this!

2. The lock screen has only PIN code. Come on... I want the pattern (not sure if I'm saying it right) code as Android has or as I saw it on those Win 8 videos with image security code.

3. Marketplace and regions. It's just awful. If you don't let me change my region then at least give me some decent options to choose from. How can I not choose a region like UK or US when there no marketplace for my country? Why the hell are you selling the product in a region with no decent options?

4. Skype. I thought Skype was part of MS. Why isn't it integrated in WP?

5. Personal thing... Where are the Google products apps? I want Google+ integrated and YouTube.

6. Zune. Damn it, we're supposed to upgrade not downgrade! I want to connect WP to a Windows and find it in the Win Explorer. Turn the hubs into folders and done. How hard can a multi billion company like MS to do this?

7. Again marketplace. Maybe it has but I can't find it. I want to download trailers, movie trailers, where can I find them?

8. I don't care if I get the Windows 8 update or the Windows Phone 7.9+PI update. Just give me my needs!

9. Live background as wallpaper... this would be great :D

10. The calculator doesn't have a history.

11. The camera is missing two things: burst and panorama (by default. You can have panorama using a Nokia's solution but nothing from MS)

..and I can't think of other right now.

Sure it has some features I like:

1. E-mail client.
2. People hub.
3. Online services integration
4. Xbox Live hub
5. Quick call option in history
6. Contacts and 'me' hub
7. Threated SMS and quick swipe to messenger
8. Picture hub
9. Zune and marketplace are ok for free content but if you want to buy something and your live account is messed up with another region then... good luck with that
10. Scout
11. QR/text/translate scan
12. Music recognition
13. Office hub - don't know why some people hate this, I find it ok.
14. SkyDrive integration
15. Camera is fast and takes nice pics
16. Syncing.. all contect with my laptop is fast and easy so I have all my pics/videos backed up. All my contacts, mails, calendars and feeds are synced with Google. Documents and other files are synced with SkyDrive
17. Nokia apps are great - I know it's not related to the OS but since a lot of people rant on Lumia I feel the need to say this. Again, Nokia is great, MS has problems! The list would be 'reasons to avoid Windows Phone' not 'Lumia phone' because other WP phones from Samsung, HTC or LG will have the same problems.
18. IE9 is fast and stable
19. Very, very fast OS. I don't mind some little lag but making the jump from Symbian to WP is.. a different experience.
20. Maybe some think this is dumb but I do enjoy the fact that you can pin to start anything. I can jump ahead on the job right from the start.

I enjoy my Lumia a lot. Nokia is great and this device is wonderful. I miss some features from Symbian, it's true. The WP needs improvement but in the end it's a good, fast and stable OS. It can be better. A lot... I hope it will.
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
939 in 580 posts

PostPosted: Tuesday, 15.May.2012 00:22    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

The Nokia Lumia 800 is great. Wonderful device. People ranting the phone are haters.

Laughing

In other words, you either praise the Lumia or you are a hater - there are no other options Wink Everyone is supposed to love the Lumias Razz

Quote:

Lumia 800 is great. Wonderful device. WP7.5 is the PROBLEM!

If the Lumia (phone) is great and WP 7.5 is the problem as you said, why don't you simply get the N9 instead? It looks identically (as the N9 is the ORIGINAL that the Lumia design was copied from) but with a PROPER, fully functional OS.... So why bother with the Lumia at all?

Robertlee
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
1 in 1 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N9

PostPosted: Tuesday, 15.May.2012 03:07    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Please add this it doesnt support adhoc so I can't share my wifi connection of my other device.

i_says
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Omnia, optimus7

PostPosted: Tuesday, 15.May.2012 05:18    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Michal Jerz wrote:
Thanks to this, platforms like Series 80, Maemo, and partially Harmattan (and hopefully soon Tizen), could always have a much more mature audience, free of hysterical fanboys getting emotionally unstable when they see someone criticizing their beloved gadget, and also kids mostly interested in exchange of cracked games.

because you're not frothing at the mouth in this thread or anything, i think you've just excluded yourself Wink

why cant people understand that different people have different priorities? every single OS has advantages and disadvantages. you make sacrifices if you chose any of them. sometimes people feel that the sacrifices are worth it while others dont.

there isn't some kind of universal "correct choice".

i can see why people get together and talk about the gadgets they love... its nice to belong to a community.
i can't see why people go out of their way to hate on other people's choices... as though they have the only correct viewpoint/opinion in the whole universe.

wp7 has lots of flaws
wp7 also has lots of cool things.
both the flaws and cool things are highly subjective.
different strokes for different folks, people.

Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
939 in 580 posts

PostPosted: Tuesday, 15.May.2012 09:39    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

why cant people understand that different people have different priorities?

If you read my posts more carefully, you'd have noticed that it's EXACTLY what I wrote, just ONE SENTENCE before what you quoted:

"On the contrary, I am actually quite happy that systems like WP or iOS exist and attract 'their kind' of users."

and also

"We just have to accept it that there are people who don't need much but smooth UI and Microsoft Marketplace, and who don't mind waiting for Windows 8 to get features that Symbian Series 80 offered in 2001. And it is THEIR RIGHT to do so, it's a free world... "

So I really don't get it what kind of problem you have with my posts.

i_says
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Omnia, optimus7

PostPosted: Tuesday, 15.May.2012 15:25    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

the issue i have is your condecending attitude towards those people, and how you barrate people for acting as you act.
at least i admit that im a hypocrite Wink

you're not saying that people have different priorities, and so prefer different OSs... you're saying that idiots like wp7/iOS and you're glad since then the idiots will stop using whatever you use.

huge diff.

anyways, i've said my peace.
i think this list is a dumb idea in the first place, its full of factual mistakes and is hugely subjective.
AVR4000
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
54 in 38 posts
Thanks given: 6

Phone: Nokia N70, Nokia N95 8 GB, Nokia E52, Nokia E61, Nokia 9300i, Nokia E90, SE Xperia X1, HTC HD2, HTC Thunderbolt

PostPosted: Tuesday, 15.May.2012 16:40    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

The problem is that iOS and WP 7 users demonstrates a tendency to BASH other platforms with stupid arguments like "it is lagfree", "it is simpler" and "I don't need feature X" - in some cases, they take the role as lecturers and start to lecture about the preferences of Joe 6 Pack. "Ordinary people never use a file manager so it is good that the file system is locked" and other phrases like that.

It is also important to realize that even if a person have basic needs that can be satisfied with iOS or WP 7, it doesn't mean that the platform is "better" than other platforms. It only suits the person.

If we are going to talk about "better platforms", then a more technical discussion is needed and in that case, a platform with artificial restrictons and a limited feature set can't be better than an unrestricted solution.

Restrictions are something negative and a platform with them is simply worse than competitors with openness. The reason is obvious: the usability is restricted and that means that the device can't be used for specific tasks.

The WP 7 or iOS will never be "better" than platforms like Android, Symbian, Harmattan, Tizen or even Windows Mobile. They can suit a basic, casual user better but that doesn't mean that they are better with the word used in a general meaning.

The main issue is that the iOS/WP 7 users fail to distinguish between those two concepts:

1. The best platform on the market.
2. The best platform for the personal need.

Those two concepts are different and that means that 2 can't be a synonym with 1.

It means that there is a technical reality out there and it doesn't change even if I, personally, is fully pleased with a Nokia 6310 from 2001. It doesn't mean that the 6310 is the best device on the market, better than the N9.

On the same hand, a Lumia 800 or 900 can't be better than either the N9 or Samsung Galaxy S III. The Lumia can fit a user (concept 2) but can't compete from a technical point of view because of a combination of a restricted OS and underpowered hardware.

If the Lumia owner tries to say that his device is "better" - then they are out on thin ice. A Lumia can never be better than more powerful devices and platforms (concept 1) but it can suit a user better (concept 2).

Most of the ADHD attacks targeting this thread comes from people that fails to separate the two concepts and clearly thinks that WP 7 is a better platform because it fits their needs.

That is also the root cause of all those stupid defenses like "I don't need feature X so it doesn't matter that it is missing".

emunator
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
6 in 6 posts
Thanks given: 4

Phone: N8, N9

PostPosted: Tuesday, 15.May.2012 17:43    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

Most of the ADHD attacks targeting this thread comes from people that fails to separate the two concepts and clearly thinks that WP 7 is a better platform because it fits their needs.

That is also the root cause of all those stupid defenses like "I don't need feature X so it doesn't matter that it is missing".

To be honest I think the whole list wasn't about which is better or not. It was about listing reasons (important to Sam and also many others) why not to buy Lumia phones.

So you can either agree or disagree on those reason whether they are important enough to you for not buying the phone.

My issue while been following the discussion here is that now if someone is disagreeing then automatically he is called for ADHD, WP apologist and such.

Most responses I've seen has been about going through point by point (basically agree or disagree) and not claiming superiority.

So long story short: if it's ok to put up reason based on what's important to you, then I think it's ok to other person disagree on that if it's not important to him Smile
AVR4000
Site supporter
Site supporter

Thanks received:
54 in 38 posts
Thanks given: 6

Phone: Nokia N70, Nokia N95 8 GB, Nokia E52, Nokia E61, Nokia 9300i, Nokia E90, SE Xperia X1, HTC HD2, HTC Thunderbolt

PostPosted: Tuesday, 15.May.2012 23:25    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

The problem is that too many WP users seems to think that a missing feature can be converted into a strong point (or NOT a drawback at least) by trying to explain that they never use it or that "ordinary people" never use it. The meaning of it is that it is wrong and incompetent to criticize the system for missing features like full multitasking and open file systems.

The idea is therefore that WP 7 (and iOS) are better systems because they are simple and lagfree, the feature set is also perfectly proper and even good since everything that is missing is not interesting or even desired.

That kind of thinking or rather defending of the system lies behind words like ADHD in this case.

Never criticize the OS for missing features, those features are completely unnecessary so it is good that they are skipped!

solveig
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
1 in 1 posts

Phone: Lumia 800 , Nokia E72, Acer mini

PostPosted: Wednesday, 16.May.2012 01:10    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I wish I'd seen this before I upgraded toa Lumia.
Other things it can't do.
1. Can't buy from any site that uses Mastercard secure code as browser does not support the pop-up.
2. None of the apps for buying train tickets are available .
3. If you forward an e-mail you cannot edit any content you don't want the recipient to see.

thenokiagallery
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokia

PostPosted: Wednesday, 16.May.2012 02:12    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

1 of the reason to get lumia 800.

No other Wp7 phones able to achieve such details except the lumia 800 due to carl zeiss optics. Wait a moment no android phones can achieve such details as well not even Sony Xperia S dont believe try it yourself.

Nokia Lumia 800 @ A story within a story by JTproductions, on Flickr

Nokia Lumia 800 @ Leafs by JTproductions, on Flickr

Nokia Lumia 800 @ Haruhi Syaoran by JTproductions, on Flickr

Best of all the photos are unedited

More samples
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thenokiagallery/sets/72157629369608885/de tail/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Windows Phone All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Go to page  
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic