MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Live Contact List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Maemo 5 Fremantle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbzadegan
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 12

Phone: N900

PostPosted: Monday, 08.Jul.2013 12:00    Post subject: Live Contact List   Reply with quote   

Hi everybody ,

In most mobile device we could see the contact phone number that started with our number while we dialing them .
For example in android mobiles if we have the contact name X with number 123456789 then when we dial 1234 then a contact list with form of 1234***** was appear .

How could i enabling this feature on my N900 ?
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1073 in 681 posts
Thanks given: 285

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Tuesday, 09.Jul.2013 05:41    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

There is an application providing similar function to what you're looking for. It does not show the matching numbers but instead it simply lists (dynamically, as you type) the actual contacts whose phone numbers match the number you're typing. In addition to all phone numbers (home, work, mobile, etc.) it also checks nick name, emails and IM usernames. But it works in the Contacts application, not in Dialer.

Extend Contacts Search Feature

The following users say THANKS! for this post: mbzadegan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Maemo 5 Fremantle All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic