MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
For sale: Nokia N950 developer phone

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
movilstore
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Warnings : 1

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Nokia N95

PostPosted: Friday, 12.Jul.2013 00:47    Post subject: For sale: Nokia N950 developer phone   Reply with quote   

I have for sale, a brand new nokia n950 dev kit phone. please contact me by email; thanks.

contact details removed by the administrator (explanation below).
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1090 in 695 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Friday, 12.Jul.2013 01:43    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

1. Wrong forum. There is a special, separate forum for such offers. Please read the forum rules (the ones you accepted upon registration) and please use correct forums.

2. Please do not post the same message (especially of this kind) on multiple forums. This is spam.

The remaining copies of your post were deleted and contact details from this post were removed. Once you get familiar with our rules and decide to respect them, please feel free to repost your offer in a correct place and form.

P.S. Nokia N950 Developer Units were (and remained) a PROPERTY of Nokia. It is illegal to offer them for sale without Nokia permission.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic