MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
How to clone or copy or move installed apps to another phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ststst
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: E72

PostPosted: Tuesday, 21.Jan.2014 10:48    Post subject: How to clone or copy or move installed apps to another phone   Reply with quote   

I've searched and couldn't find anything. I want to transfer apps between two E72s. I could discard the old one if I have to.
jApi NL
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
15 in 13 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Nokia 9210 E90 9500 N82 E7 HEMA H8 Lumia 950XL BB Passport Moto C Plus

PostPosted: Tuesday, 21.Jan.2014 14:33    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

This is only half an answer . The bad part : the installed applications are in some hidden (?) folder . I don't know which one .
The good part : when the applications are installed on the memory card . Just insert the card in the other device . The installation then starts automatically . After the installations are finished , go to Menu >Installations >Appl. Manager.
In Options > Settings set to : All and Off . Then check the weird numbered Apps and install these again . Here you will need to set the clock back to an appropriate date , since the certificates might be expired : e.g. 2007 , 2008 etc . Instead of using the old card , you could clone it to a new one , on your PC

☺ Regards jApi NL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic