MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
For sale: Nokia N950 device ------ $480

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Buy / sell / exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
movildealz
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: samsung s4

PostPosted: Wednesday, 09.Jul.2014 05:00    Post subject: For sale: Nokia N950 device ------ $480   Reply with quote   

I have a nokia n950 phone for sale at a very affordable price. Contact me on email; movildealz@gmail.com
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1098 in 699 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Thursday, 10.Jul.2014 01:27    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I'm offering mine (pristine, factory condition, boxed, etc., no traces of use), too. Anyone interested?
rudmata
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokia E7-00

PostPosted: Thursday, 13.Nov.2014 17:01    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Michal Jerz wrote:
I'm offering mine (pristine, factory condition, boxed, etc., no traces of use), too. Anyone interested?
I would like to buy it, could you email me please: alin@alumni.com.
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1098 in 699 posts

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Monday, 22.Dec.2014 15:45    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I took some pictures of the N950 I'm offering for sale. Please click on a photo to open its hires version.

As for its condition, it was only used for development (testing) of a few applications, it was never regularly used as a phone (I was using the N9), it spent its entire lifetime indoors, with only a few exceptions where I needed to test my apps outdoors (e.g. GPS and compass in StarFinder) but even that only in my home's backyard. As it wasn't heavily used, it was recharged only some maybe 20-30 times, so the battery is still like new.

There are no traces of use normally visible. The display is clean and so is the casing and the keyboard. Only in strong lighting (e.g. LED), if you look at the display at an angle and it is perfectly clean, you can notice those microscopic scratches made by dust particles when you wipe the screen. I tried to take a picture of it but they can't be seen on the photo. This isn't something you can normally see - they're in the range of microns. Similarly, in strong light if viewed at an angle, in the centre of the back cover there is a spot that looks a little bit less matt than the rest. That's all. Mechanically and electronically, the device is in factory condition. The box also looks like new, it only contains USB cable and "Quick Guide".

maemo5
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: Nokia N900, Nokia N9, Nokia 6500

PostPosted: Monday, 09.Feb.2015 03:57    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Michal Jerz wrote:
I took some pictures of the N950 I'm offering for sale. Please click on a photo to open its hires version.

As for its condition, it was only used for development (testing) of a few applications, it was never regularly used as a phone (I was using the N9), it spent its entire lifetime indoors, with only a few exceptions where I needed to test my apps outdoors (e.g. GPS and compass in StarFinder) but even that only in my home's backyard. As it wasn't heavily used, it was recharged only some maybe 20-30 times, so the battery is still like new.

There are no traces of use normally visible. The display is clean and so is the casing and the keyboard. Only in strong lighting (e.g. LED), if you look at the display at an angle and it is perfectly clean, you can notice those microscopic scratches made by dust particles when you wipe the screen. I tried to take a picture of it but they can't be seen on the photo. This isn't something you can normally see - they're in the range of microns. Similarly, in strong light if viewed at an angle, in the centre of the back cover there is a spot that looks a little bit less matt than the rest. That's all. Mechanically and electronically, the device is in factory condition. The box also looks like new, it only contains USB cable and "Quick Guide".

[url=http://download.my-symbian.com/Forum_pics/n950/1_sm.jpg]Quoted picture[/url]

[url=http://download.my-symbian.com/Forum_pics/n950/2_sm.jpg]Quoted picture[/url]

[url=http://download.my-symbian.com/Forum_pics/n950/3_sm.jpg]Quoted picture[/url]

[url=http://download.my-symbian.com/Forum_pics/n950/4_sm.jpg]Quoted picture[/url]

[url=http://download.my-symbian.com/Forum_pics/n950/5_sm.jpg]Quoted picture[/url]

[url=http://download.my-symbian.com/Forum_pics/n950/6_sm.jpg]Quoted picture[/url]

Hi, is the device still available? I'm seriously interested.
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1098 in 699 posts

PostPosted: Monday, 09.Feb.2015 16:59    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Quote:

Hi, is the device still available? I'm seriously interested.

Sold in December, sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Buy / sell / exchange All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic