MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Selling my N950

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1096 in 698 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Monday, 14.Jul.2014 23:44    Post subject: Selling my N950   Reply with quote   

I have both the N9 and the N950 and I don't need both, so I'm selling the N950. (I got it as a gift from Nokia, it wasn't a loan, so I legally own it)

If there's a collector of rare/unique smartphones (or simply a MeeGo / Nokia fan) looking for the N950 in perfect / factory condition (no traces of use, boxed, etc.) and from a secure and reliable source (which I think I am - running this site for 15 years) then please contact me. Can ship worldwide by e.g. DHL.

Just for information, the N950 is a developer device manufactured in very small quantities (only several hundred units), it is very similar to the N9 but with a great hardware keyboard. It runs MeeGo Harmattan but it can also be reflashed (also as a dual boot) with Android (Nitdroid), Sailfish OS, etc.
EdworksComputing
Site supporter
Site supporter

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 3

Phone: n9 n950

PostPosted: Wednesday, 16.Jul.2014 15:01    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

what is price? my one as i said when i am opening slider loosing fully signal. i checked antena and reflowed areal chip and do the same. can you contact me on edworkscomputing@gmail.com or skype edworkscomputing will buy if resonable price. thanks
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1096 in 698 posts

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Thursday, 17.Jul.2014 23:26    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Hey, I actually don't know how much to ask for it. Suggestions are welcome. I'm sending you a Private Message.
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1096 in 698 posts

PostPosted: Monday, 22.Dec.2014 15:52    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I took some pictures of the N950 I'm offering for sale. Please click on a photo to open its hires version.

As for its condition, it was only used for development (testing) of a few applications, it was never regularly used as a phone (I was using the N9), it spent its entire lifetime indoors, with only a few exceptions where I needed to test my apps outdoors (e.g. GPS and compass in StarFinder) but even that only in my home's backyard. As it wasn't heavily used, it was recharged only some maybe 20-30 times, so the battery is still like new.

There are no traces of use normally visible. The display is clean and so is the casing and the keyboard. Only in strong lighting (e.g. LED), if you look at the display at an angle and it is perfectly clean, you can notice those microscopic scratches made by dust particles when you wipe the screen. I tried to take a picture of it but they can't be seen on the photo. This isn't something you can normally see - they're in the range of microns. Similarly, in strong light if viewed at an angle, in the centre of the back cover there is a spot that looks a little bit less matt than the rest. That's all. Mechanically and electronically, the device is in factory condition. The box also looks like new, it only contains USB cable and "Quick Guide".

Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1096 in 698 posts

PostPosted: Friday, 02.Jan.2015 17:57    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Sold.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> MeeGo Harmattan All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic