MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Problems with bluetooth connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition Communicators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bliblii
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: E90, N97

PostPosted: Tuesday, 04.Nov.2014 11:58    Post subject: Problems with bluetooth connection   Reply with quote   

My E90 is falling apart, and I'd like to send all my notes to my desktop computer (Windows 7). I can get the phone listed in the Bluetooth Devices under Devices and Printers, in the Bluetooth tab of the Properties, (Last connected: Currently connected)

However, when I try to send a note, I get an "unable to connect" error message after selecting my computer on the list on my phone. I have opened up the Receive a File dialog on my computer.

What to do? I can't transfer anything via USB since the connection in my E90 seems to be broken.
jApi NL
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
14 in 12 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Nokia E90 , 9500

PostPosted: Tuesday, 04.Nov.2014 14:08    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Did you try a reset ?
Anyway I suggest the following :
1) make a backup on your memorycard . Choose Memorycard > Backup . This way you will save your personal settings .
2) dial *#7780# to reset your device to factory-settings (Soft Reset)
3) now try your Bluetooth connection again .... and watch what happens .
In case you need your personal settings : re-install from memory-card .

☺ Regards jApi NL

Edit : if you only want to save your notes , I would also try the following :
- Copy your notes one by one to the Quick-Office application on your device , and store the items in a Q-O folder on your memory-card .
When finished , pull out the memory-card and now you can put it in a Cardreader and transfer the data to your Computer .

☺ Regards jApi NL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition Communicators All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic