MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Driver for Nokia N82 Igo Stawaway bluethooth keyboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brutus
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N82 , Note3

PostPosted: Friday, 03.Jul.2015 12:10    Post subject: Driver for Nokia N82 Igo Stawaway bluethooth keyboard   Reply with quote   

Hello,
Is there anyone having the driver for Nokia N82 Igo Stawaway bluethooth keyboard.
I'm working on a electronic project with a N82 Nokia Phone.
I want to controle the functions of the Phone by bluetooth-connection.
The way I do it,for the moment,is with the original bluetooth keyboard driver.
by Nokia(S60 30.sis)
It does not allow me to controle all of the functions of the Phone.
Also:
If you are intrested in remote controlling electronic projects with old smartphone(recycling,new life...),leave me a message!
Thanks
Mr.Scienshit
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
3 in 2 posts
Thanks given: 1

Phone: E71

PostPosted: Thursday, 27.Aug.2015 13:22    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Hello, I have an E71 and a BT Keyboard. What specific functions do you want to do with the keyboard?

I have a generic/china BT Keyboard, It is styled like an Apple keyboard(White Slim) and it has two 'Command' buttons, left and right.
Here are my notes on the experience of using it with my Nokia E71 s60v3.

Bluetooth Keyboard Notes

- Pressing 'Alt+Tab' cycles you to the Home Screen and the Main Menu.
- The Enter button acts differently on various applications. On X-plore, Enter the button double clicks. If the Enter button doesnt act as expected press 'Shift+Enter'
- The 2 command buttons, left and right, act as Left and Right Soft Keys.
- 'Ctrl+C' , 'Ctrl+Z' , 'Ctrl+X' , 'Ctrl+V' Works on text editing.
- The Media Keys; Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Volume Up and Down Works with the Default Music Player and other 3rd Party Media Player Applications.
- Capslock works to Capitalized letters in typing.
- Shift Key works with the Directional Keys to select text and type Capital Letters when not in Capslock and vice versa.
- Up to 6 buttons can be simultaneously pressed.

- Left Shift acts as Pen Key but holding it while there is a selected text will not show the Copy Paste option on the softkeys.
- The Shift/Pen Key cannot be combined with Enter key to activate the EQalttab Application or the Giftool App to take a Screenshot.
- Still don't know which button acts as the Green and Red answer Key.
Brutus
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N82 , Note3

PostPosted: Friday, 28.Aug.2015 09:01    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Hi Mr.Scienshit,
Thanks for the info.
In my project I want to use the shortcut combinations of the N82
to enter the aplications.
And control the camera.
Grtz Brutus
Mr.Scienshit
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
3 in 2 posts
Thanks given: 1

Phone: E71

PostPosted: Thursday, 03.Sep.2015 13:40    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

That is all I know. I too cannot access the shortcuts on my E71, as for camera controls, I can zoom using up and down arrow keys, ypu need to press T on the E71 to focus and itworks too, pressing left and right shows and hides the other options
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS S60 3rd Edition All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic