- Product name: Motorola A1010 Communicator
- Dimensions: 117 x 59 x 18.7 mm, 115 cc
- Weight: 160 g
- System: E-GSM 900, GSM 1800/1900, 3G UMTS 2100 MHz
- Antenna: internal
- Operating system: Symbian OS v7.0 with UIQ 2.1 User Interface
- Processor: 32-bit RISC based on ARM9 core
- Internal user storage memory: 48 MB
- External storage: Transflash-R memory cards (Motorola proprietary format)
- Talk time: up to 170 minutes
- Video calls: ?
- Standby time: up to 250 hours
- Data transmission: GPRS and 3G
- Screen type: TFT, touch sensitive, anti-reflective
- Display size: 208×320 pixels
- Colour resolution: 16 bit, 65,536 colors
- Keypad: Virtual keypad. No hardware phone keypad. Five way control key and game buttons available.
- Third party application support: C++, Personal Java, Java MIDP 2.0, MobileVB, OPL.
- Built-in A-GPS for Location services.
- Handsfree options: Built-in speakerphone, Portable handsfree, Headset
- Picture phone book: Picture of contact when making outgoing call, Picture of caller when incoming call CLI matches entry in Contacts
- Video calls: Live video over 3G network. 2-way video conferencing (Point to Point Video).
- Personal ringtones: Sound clips as personal ringtones and alerts: AMR, AU, iMelody, MIDI, RMF (Beatnik), WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC.
- Voice control: Voice dialling, Voice answering
- Contacts (address book)
- Tasks (“To-Do” list)
- Jotter (Text and “ink” notes)
- Voice Memo (Dictaphone)
- Video Player
- Audio Player
- Opera WWW browser
- Messaging/email client
- Phone with video conferencing support
- Still image size: 2.0 megapixels (back) and VGA (front)
- Color depth: 24-bit (16,7 million colors)
- Video size: QCIF
- Other features: 4 x digital zoom
- Video: streaming and playback. Video calls. Support for MPEG-4 and WMV.
- Audio: streaming and playback. Audio player. Voice recorder. Support for WMA, MP3, AMR, AAC etc.
- Games: Wide-screen games.
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth and WLAN
- Synchronization: SyncML (OTA), desktop PC sync
- Handwriting recognition, virtual keyboard
- Built-in A-GPS (Assisted Global Positioning System) for location-based services
|Motorola A1010 in short|
|The A1010 is the first UIQ smartphone with a 2.0 megapixel camera. The phone is equipped with 48 MB of internal storage memory and it supports Motorola proprietary TransFlash memory cards (up to 512 MB). A1010 is said to be supporting WLAN but it is not 100% certain yet.|