F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus is a solution for protecting mobile devices against harmful content, from undesired messages to malfunctioning applications. It provides real-time on-device protection with automatic over-the-air antivirus updates through a patented SMS update mechanism or HTTPS connections.
F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus for Series 60 is designed to be as easy to use as possible. To prevent infection, all files are automatically intercepted and scanned when they are saved, copied, downloaded, synchronized or otherwise modified. There is no need for user intervention. It scans automatically also all files on memory cards. When an infected file is detected, it is immediately quarantined in order to protect all other data in the system.
- Transparent real-time protection against harmful content in the device and memory cards
- Automatic antivirus database updates from F-Secure Anti-Virus Research to the mobile terminals over an HTTPS data connection or incrementally with SMS messages
- Automatic detection of GPRS connections from the terminal for updates
- Over-the-air activation of the antivirus service through HTTPS
- Automatic self-updates of the F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus client
- Digitally signed antivirus databases and virus signature updates.
Home page or Support email
No trial/demo available
Purchase full version
Average user rating
|Rate and comment on this application|
(unless stated otherwise in the program description above)
|Nokia 7650, 3650/3600, 3660/3620, 6600/6620, 7610, 6260, 6630, 6670, 3230, 6680, 6681/6682, N70, N72, N90, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, Siemens SX1, Panasonic X700, X800, Sendo X, X2, Samsung SGH-D700, D710, D720, D730, Z600, Lenovo P930 |