Go out for a walk! - "The Journey II" interweaves your real environment with the setting of a thrilling detective story. To solve the mysterious case, you have to go outside and walk around, literally. This concept makes "The Journey II" the world's first location based mobile adventure game.
How does that work? - While you play the game, areas of your environment will be assigned with virtual places, which stay there through the whole game. Your very own detective bureau will be right where you first start the game, the bar is up to a few hundred meters away. This makes "The Journey II" the first step into a new era of computer games, where you don't sit alone in front of your PC, but get a chance to see your surroundings from a totally different and unique perspective! Don't worry: The location tracking used by the game does not generate any costs and works on all supported mobile phones - without the need of expensive additional equipment.
The story continues... "The Journey II" is the successor to the incredibly successful first part, which was downloaded over 10,000 times and was even featured on TV. The mysterious story continues right where the first part ended and also includes a short summary of what has happened.
A summary of the most important features of the game - or in short, why you should not miss it:
- Location based: "The Journey II" is the world's first location based mobile adventure. Its concept involves you in the gameplay in a way you have never seen before and finally makes games worthy of mobile phones.
- Long playing time: With more than 600 blocks of text and about 15,000 words the game text would almost fill a small book.
- A whole world to discover: You are in control of the actions. To solve the case, you have to interact with more than 100 objects! The whole game is illustrated by 60 hand-drawn pictures.
- Play it anytime you want: With its short startup time, you can play it anytime you want, and when you resume the game, you will start exactly where you have left before.
- Comfort features: We analyzed how users played the game and optimized it to be as comfortable to use as possible. Examples? Select objects and actions directly with the number keys. Choose the text scroll type that you like most. When moving to another area, activate the keylock and be notified by the individual room sound when you reach your target.
Home page or Support email
Purchase full version
Average user rating
|Rate and comment on this application|
(unless stated otherwise in the program description above)
|Nokia 7650, 3650/3600, 3660/3620, 6600/6620, 7610, 6260, 6630, 6670, 3230, 6680, 6681/6682, N70, N72, N90, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, Siemens SX1, Panasonic X700, X800, Sendo X, X2, Samsung SGH-D700, D710, D720, D730, Z600, Lenovo P930 |