Check compatible phones
Alarm Clock watch with multiple alarms, choice of style faces, adjustable hand sizes, alternative sounds. Support for Touch Screen handsets.
All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly. This application shows the time in analogue format (with hour, minute and second hands) which is much easier to read, even first thing in the morning with blury eyes.
Allows multiple alarms, which automatically appear on the watch face if due within the next twelve hours.
- Hand Size: In order for greater accessibility the Hour and Minute hands are adjustable. Do you normally find it difficult to see the time on your phone? Set the hand size larger.
- Lunar Phase: This shows the phase of the moon, depending on the current date and whether your phone is set for Northern or Southern Hemisphere. This feature can be switched off.
- Multiple Alarms: Several alarms can be set and remembered even when your phone is powered off and on again. Each alarm can have a small message or label associated which can be displayed on the watch face. For example, Meeting or Drinks. Each alarm can be set to off, once only, or set to recur on different days and has its own choice of sound, volume and vibrate settings.
- Recurrent Alarms: Each of the alarms can be set to repeat on different days of the week. When an alarm is due within the next 12 hours, an alarm hand appears automatically on the watch face. Repeat alarms do not need to be reset each evening, but will automatically occur until set to off.
- Vibrate/Sound/Volume: The mobile phone alarm sound (and vibrate if supported), occur at the alarm time. It is possible to snooze for 10 minutes after which the alarm will sound again. This pattern repeats until the user presses the stop button. Many different sounds are possible, including where supported by the phone, some with an increasing volume. Each alarm can be set to use a different sound.
- Custom Sounds: AlarmClock already includes several sounds, and if your phone supports java JSR-75 file access, you can load up to three of your own sounds from audio files stored on your phone. The type of audio sounds supported will depend on your phone but may include midi, au, wav, mp3 or others. Where your phone has a record and save facility you may be able use your own recorded voice or sounds.
- Phone Calls: InfoTime supports making phone calls directly from the application if your phone supports java MIDP2.0. An internal phone book is provided plus if your phone supports JSR-75 PIM access, Infotime will allow access to the phone book in phone memory or SIM.
- Classic Style: A classic looking watch face, with contrasting black on white.
- Luminesc Style: A strongly contrasting luminous effect.
Home page or Support email
Purchase full version
Average user rating
No user rating :-(
No comments yet
|Rate and comment on this application|
(unless stated otherwise in the program description above)
|Nokia 7650, 3650/3600, 3660/3620, 6600/6620, 7610, 6260, 6630, 6670, 3230, 6680, 6681/6682, N70, N72, N90, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, Siemens SX1, Panasonic X700, X800, Sendo X, X2, Samsung SGH-D700, D710, D720, D730, Z600, Lenovo P930 |