This application is a small HTTP or Web server for the Symbian Series 60 phones. It is very simple implementation. The main purpose of the application is to provide web access to images stored on the phone. In this way you can allow friends and family browse the photos and select the ones they would like to get (pull), rather than sending (or pushing) them a photo. The application dynamically generates the photo page each time it is requested by a web browser. The dynamic photo page is customizable.
- Dynamic generation of image web page, when the path /Photos/ is requested, eg http:///Photos/
- Ability to define your own image web page template (see readme_1.0.txt)
- Supports the HTTP 'GET' command. All other commands will result in the socket being closed.
- Serve any file located in the Web root and subdirectories below that.
- Uses the built in recognizers to determine the content type of the file.
- When you select start from the menu, the application finds the first existing network connection and attaches to that. The IP address and port that the daemon is listening on is shown on the screen.
- Configurable settings include:
- Image path - for dynamic page generation,
- Web Root - for content serving,
- Listening Port - port on which the server listens on
Home page or Support email
Purchase full version
Average user rating
|Rate and comment on this application|
(unless stated otherwise in the program description above)
|Nokia 7650, 3650/3600, 3660/3620, 6600/6620, 7610, 6260, 6630, 6670, 3230, 6680, 6681/6682, N70, N72, N90, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, Siemens SX1, Panasonic X700, X800, Sendo X, X2, Samsung SGH-D700, D710, D720, D730, Z600, Lenovo P930 |