With Advanced Call Manager you can organize your phone book into custom lists like Black (people you don't like to disturb you), White list (important people which are "allowed" to call you) or any other custom lists (a very special custom group could be your family to which you can wish to send a personal SMS if somebody calls you during a meeting). The application enables you to set different actions for the groups you have defined - you can accept, reject, forward calls, send personalized SMS, play personalized greeting or mute the ringer. In SMS templates you can set special messages for each group very easily. You can do the same with the personalized greetings.
The Advanced Call Manager lets you tune your mobile into several modes:
- Accept all calls (inactive)
- Reject all calls
- Accept Phonebook only
- Reject from black list (you have to define the list in advance)
- Accept from white list (you have to define the list in advance)
- Reject all + custom action (e.g. send SMS to your wife or girlfriend if she calls)
Additionally you can specify:
- Reject hidden calls (you can avoid people whose numbers cannot be retrieved)
- Accept hidden callers
For reject-call actions you can choose to:
- Send busy tone
- Reply by SMS ...
- Divert calls to ...
- Answering machine ...
- Mute the ringer
Main product features
- Ultra fast searching algorithm recognizes the remote caller within a part of the second
- Convenient management of all incoming calls
- Auto run at power-on feature
- Status indicator of the program activity
- Tight integration with the contacts from the phone book
This version is for Nokia 6600/6620 only.
Home page or Support email
Purchase full version
Average user rating
|Rate and comment on this application|
(unless stated otherwise in the program description above)
|Nokia 7650, 3650/3600, 3660/3620, 6600/6620, 7610, 6260, 6630, 6670, 3230, 6680, 6681/6682, N70, N72, N90, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, Siemens SX1, Panasonic X700, X800, Sendo X, X2, Samsung SGH-D700, D710, D720, D730, Z600, Lenovo P930 |