NBasePro is a Nokia 9200 version of an application with the same name for Nokia 9110 Communicator (the only database application available for N9110). NBasePro is very fast and small - it takes about 60 kB of storage space and needs only about 150 kBytes memory.
NBasePro lets you create reports from any record, which can be then sent by fax or email right from your Communicator. Users can modify field names and store up to 250 characters per field. Databases can be sorted using various conditions. There is also a built-in Search funtion allowing the user to quickly locate desired fields and records.
Another useful feature of NBasePro are its selection lists. Every field can have an associated selection list. Such selection lists can store your most frequently used field contents, like clients' names, category names, city names etc. This way one can quickly and easily select data from the list instead of typing the same text over and over.
NBasePro is small, fast and easy to use. It doesn't offer 'extra features' known from other database applications, but instead (and thanks to this) NBasePro is more clear and intuitive, which can considered an advantage for a professional user.
The main features of NBasePro are:
- Practically unlimited fields per record
- Specific user-created "selection list" for each field
- Create a report from any record and Fax or Email the report directly from Nokia Communicator
- Field names can be modified by user
- Up to 250 characters per field
- Imports .CSV files
- Imports into new or existing databases
- User can select to import first record as field name
- Exports to .CSV files
- User can select to export field names as first record
- Text Searching