Power Data is an easy-to-use and high performance database management system (DBMS) for the Nokia 9210/9290 and 9500/9300 Communicator. Power Data allows you to capture, store and retrieve information about similar items. Power Data allows you to have multiple tables in a single database.
There are two different ways for viewing the records of a table:
Cards view. There are two panels in this view. The left panel (Browser) shows a list of the records. The right panel (Card) shows the fields of the current record. You can switch between these two panels by pressing the Change focus or the Tab buttons.
List view. This view presents a grid in which each record represents a row and the fields are shown in the columns. Multiple records can be shown simultaneously.
Power Data offers you a wide range of powerful tools for managing databases like finding, sorting, and filtering records.
Power Data supports import from and export to CSV and dBase (DBF) files.
- Import data from CSV (Comma delimited plain text) files.
- Import data from DBF (dBase) files.
- Export data as CSV, DBF, text and HTML files.
- Password protect databases.
- Multiple tables in a single database.
- Cards and List views of table contents.
- Find records in a table that contains some text.
- Filter records that contains soma text.
- Sort records in a table by any field.
- Advanced filter.
- Zoom in/out of table contents.
- Full screen mode; Show/hide Title.
- Variable column width in List view.