Why not install a real outliner on your Nokia 9300/9500 ? Here is your daily assistant, which will help organize your life, at work and at home.
Just got a new idea? Jot it down into one of your Projekt lists, or into a new list. Link it to a Contact, or to ToDo in the built-in Agenda. Attach a note to it, as long as you wish... You will come back to it later, modify it, move it to another place,... and organize your life into hierarchical lists of all sorts:
- break the complexity of a big project into manageable tasks,
- prepare and monitor presentations and lectures or write meeting notes,
- prepare and check shopping lists and other structured todo lists.
Projekt can be used with one single view of the list or with 2 views, with the list on the left and a "card" on the right side, where details of the attached Notes or of the linked Contact or Task are dsplayed. The width of the card is adjustable, and one single key press opens it and closes it.
When the focus is on the details of a Contact card, Projekt offers the same buttons "Send email", "Call",... as the built-in Contacts application:
Some features of Projekt:
- the application is "document based", so that one can launch it with a simple click on a list name, on the desk or in the file manager.
- optional checkboxes are available. Checking/unchecking is done in one key press, and is syncronized with the crossing/uncrossing of the linked Tasks in the Agenda.
- when the application is used to handle a shopping list, a filter can be switched on, to hide all checked lines.
- optional value boxes are available, with cumulation of values along the hierarchical branches.
- items can be copied and pasted, with or without their children, within the same list or from one list to the other.
- lists can be exported to text, to opml or to html. In html, css style sheets are available, which can be modified by the user.
- Agenda Tasks and Contact cards can be created / updated from within Projekt.