BtKey enables user to control smartphones with keyboards via Bluetooth wireless technology. Communication is encrypted, so sensitive information is protected. BtKey emulates some device-specific keys, making it possible to choose the proper layout for keyboard language and to define new key assignments using the function keys. BtKey is the software to connect any kind of Bluetooth keyboard to your Smartphone - foldable keyboards or wireless desktop keyboards like the ones from Logitech. This makes your work much easier and your e-mails and SMS are typed much faster than on the device keypad.
- Device Authentication -> first connection needs pass key (user defines itself)
- Communication -> encrypted for entering sensitive information (Login, Password, etc.)
- Online help file
- Supported Key set -> PC size (104 buttons, allowing input of characters, digits and symbols; also included: text manipulation like scrolling, cursor movement, text selection and clipboard operations)
- Supported Keyboard layout -> Support for any keyboard layout (not Far East); many layouts already contained in software package like English (US, UK), Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian, Swiss, Greek
- Support for Application keys -> Built in (for example media buttons, wheel button etc.). Usage of these keys is configurable.
- Symbian phone keys -> If the keyboard offers special keys addressing phone functions, the keyboard driver application is capable to emulate this relationship
- Clipboard operations -> Shortcuts for clipboard operations and font weighting/ posture
- Caps / Num lock -> Floating graphical indicators for Caps and Num Lock state changes.
- Bluetooth Keyboard using HID profile
- Bluetooth standard 1.1 on phone and keyboard
- About 150kb of free space on the device or MMC.