Zingles is a simple yet highly addictive logic puzzle game. Simply complete the board ensuring that each row, each column and each sub-grid only contains one instance of each piece – a Zingle piece. At the start of a game a number of pieces are placed on the board. These are known as 'givens'. The remainder of the board contains blank squares for you to complete. You will need to use all your powers of deductive reasoning to solve the unlimited supply of boards that Zingles can generate. Zingles supports the ability to mark each board square with possible moves to aid in the puzzle solving. Zingles also supports the 'cross hatch' marking aid to solving puzzles.
All boards generated are symmetrical and have a single solution making them pure game boards. Zingles also supports the popular game variation whereby the diagonals may only contain one instance of each piece. Zingles includes a lightning fast puzzle solver able to solve any external puzzle. Simply enter any external puzzle and request the solver to find a solution. Zingles includes a number of layouts and piece sets. Choose between the traditional number piece sets or for an alternative challenge why not try the coloured gems piece set.
Features of the Series 80 version:
- Stunning graphics with choice of boards and piece sets.
- Choice of layouts including an analysis layout.
- Ability to mark squares with possible moves to aid in solving.
- Support for the 'cross hatch' board solving technique.
- Lightning fast solver able to solve any external puzzle.
- Check the validity of a board at any stage.
- Ability to generate an unlimited number of symmetrical single solution games.
- No need to purchase expensive additional game packs
- Easy, medium and hard levels of game play.
- Allows you to play an unlimited number of games simultaneously
- Support for the popular game variation requiring the diagonals to contain unique pieces.
- Enter any external puzzle and use the solver to generate a solution.
- Available in English.