Phone2Gearth converts GPS data directly to Google Earth KML files. Phone2Gearth is an easy Nokia Series 80 GPS aplication that allows to log tracks which are directly saved as Google Earth KML files.
Easy 4-step Process:
- Set GPS Bluetooth: In the Settings Menu you can choose "Set GPS", you will find the GPS automatically. If you use Bluetooth GPS, it might be necessary to activate Bluetooth before clicking "Set GPS".
- Start capture LOG: After having selected the GPS, click "Start" and your paths are used to log tracks. On the top of the screen you can see the number of records and the number of satellites fixed. Select "Stop" for stoping the logged.
- Export to Google Earth: The Export menu allows choosing the destination (via bluetooth or via file) and generate the KML file.
- View your Track in Google Earth: You have to transfer the file to your PC. By double clicking the KML file, Google Earth opens and displays the track.
* Nokia 9500/9300/9300i
* GPS Bluetooth (NMEA protocol)
* Google Earth (Windows).