SMS Spam Manager blocks the unwanted SMS messages without producing any sound or light indication.
With SMS Spam Manager you can effectively filter all your incoming SMS messages. SMS Spam Manager stops the junk and unwanted messages. There are 6 different types of filters to block unwanted SMS. You have the freedom to choose whether to reject all incoming messages or to accept messages only from people listed in your phonebook. You can also choose to block incoming SMS messages from a defined phone number, from a defined prefix number and even messages that contain a defined phrase.
With SMS Spam Manager you can tune your phone with 4 different modes and choose among 6 different filters to block junk and unwanted SMS messages:
- Accept all (inactive) - the phone will accept all incoming SMS messages;
- Block all - the phone will block all incoming SMS messages;
- Accept phonebook only - the phone will accept incoming SMS messages only from people listed in your phonebook;
- Block from black list rules - the phone will block the incoming SMS messages, which meet at least one of the rules listed below.
Block from black list rules option allows you to filter and block incoming SMS messages in three different ways, choosing one of the three black list rules:
- Telephone number - all messages coming from a defined phone number will be blocked;
- Prefix number - all messages coming from a defined prefix number will be blocked;
- Text match - all messages that contain a defined phrase will be blocked.
You can check all blocked messages anytime, as they are kept in "Blocked SMS log" and restore them into your SMS Inbox if needed. You can also easily check the number of messages rejected and accepted since SMS Spam Manager has been started.