PC File Manager software for Sony Ericsson P800 gives you a possibility to manage files on your phone from your PC. Now you can have direct access to the entire filesystem of P800!
Install PC File Manager for Sony Ericsson P800 on your PC. Connect your phone with the PC (the appropriate PC Suite must be installed) and start PC File Manager. To start PC File Manager click the Windows Start button, point to Programs, and click File Manager icon in Epocware folder.
Then you can manage the files and folders on the phone from your PC in a standard way. You can:
- Browse files and folders.
- Cut, copy, paste files and folders.
- Rename and delete files and folders.
- Create new files and folders.
- View properties of drives, folders, and files.
- With PC File Manager you can also copy files between your phone and the drives and folders on your PC.
In fact, you can use PC File Manager to perform most of the same tasks with the files on your phone as you can with files on the PC. Use the normal Windows techniques (drag and drop, right-clicking, etc.) to work with the files on your phone.