Currency Converter is a small Personal Java based application which takes it's currency data directly from Pacific Data Exchange. This data is updated on a daily basis. The data is stored locally on the P800, but can be updated with the latest data on demand from within the application. This means you don't have to have access to GPRS to use it. Currency Converter is 100% pure Java which means that it should run on any Java 1.1.6 (or later) compatible device such as Windows, Unix, Mac, PDA etc. Generic instructions on how to run them on any Java compatible device are included in the Zip-file.
- On-line updates of latest rates. Updated daily.
- Supports all known currencies in the world, including the old Pre-EURO currencies.
- Ability to define favorites to your most frequently used currencies.
- Ability to define your own rates and lock it to another currency.
- Ability to write small annotations of your conversion calculations.
- Convert/Invert and Total Sum of the conversion calculations.
- Adheres to the conversion rules for the Pre-EURO currencies towards the EURO.
- Automatic saving of state. You will never loose any settings or calculations.
- Built in help.