L3's ExpenseReport lets you record your expenses quickly and easily, as you make them, so you'll never lose track of travel expenses again.
No more wasting time when you get back to the office transcribing all of your receipts, and trying to remember all of your expenses. One click and Expense Report will export direct to a comma delimited memo for easy synchronization with Word or Excel. Or use the new Windows console to make it even easier!
Expense Report's Summary view provides instant totals by category of your expenses. If you are on a daily or weekly budget or per diem reimbursement plan, the Summary will make sure you don't exceed your allotment. Expense Report can pay for itself in just one day's use!
You can even track expenses that are billable to clients, and note the Client to be billed.
Each expense record indicates the expense amount, a short description, the vendor, client, and category, and whether the expense is deductible. And you can add a free form note to any expense to ensure that your business deductions are fully documented.
You can add as many Categories, Clients, and Vendors as you wish, all in a fast and easy to use interface.
ExpenseReport is now available with a Windows desktop companion, L3's WinSynch Console for ExpenseReport. The WinSynch Console can be purchased separately as an add on, or buy it in the ExpenseReport Pro Bundle for significant savings. The WinSynch Console provides these exciting features:
- Download Two-Way Synchronization merges records entered on your PDA and the desktop
- Cross-platform support: for Palm, Pocket PC, and Symbian OS versions of the application
- Easy Explorer-style navigation
- Full featured, friendly and fast Windows interface
- Multiple data views, with useful sorts and summaries
- Complete data maintenance support
- Automatic backup of both PDA and Windows databases
- Online help
- Export to Excel and text files